No announcement yet.

Vasyl or Rigo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl or Rigo...

Better set of amateur wins? I'm not hugely up on the ams but can you tell me your views on who you think has the better SET of wins between these two? I know of a few of Lomas but can you give me a run-down on Rigos best wins??

Lomachenko beat the likes of:

-Yasniel Toledo
    -Robson Conceição
    -Albert Selimov
    -Félix Verdejo
    -Sergey Vodopyanov
    -Andrew Selby
    -Oscar Valdez

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Comment

Loma is the amateur GOAT

Rigo is just a pretender who wasnt man enough to face Loma in the pro ring, he knows Loma would spank him

Rigonduck deserves hate from the fans for depriving us of a fight for the ages

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Rigo beat Gennadi Kovalev?

On another note, I see he lost to Carlos Cuadras by L WO, does this mean Walk out?

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            Rigo beat Gennadi Kovalev?

On another note, I see he lost to Carlos Cuadras by L WO, does this mean Walk out?

Gennady ''The good boy Krusher'' Kovalev apparently he competes in MMA these days.

That was when Rigo & Lara defected. Cuadras won via walkover.

Comment

lomachenko - 396-1, avenged the loss. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                lomachenko - 396-1, avenged the loss. Enough said.

Taking nothing away from the guy but its a lot easier in Europe than it is competing every week in the Cuban amateur system when you're continually being matched week in, week out vs Franco, Yankiel León Alarcón (who he beat 8 times), both Gamboa's, Robles and the likes

Comment

Such a tough call. Both are very special fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Taking nothing away from the guy but its a lot easier in Europe than it is competing every week in the Cuban amateur system when you're continually being matched week in, week out vs Franco, Yankiel León Alarcón (who he beat 8 times), both Gamboa's, Robles and the likes
                    rigo is a tremendous fighter and a fantastic amateur but with lomachenkos record and his medal acheivements coupled with that, i dont really see how he cant be perceived as the greatest amateur ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X