Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest Puncher at LHW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get Kovalev's power. People say he hits hard. but he doesn't have any 1 punch KO's.

like none.

Comment

in sheer 1 punch power is clearly stevenson.

Comment

Joe Smith Jr imo hits harder than all of them. He has no skills. So he has to make up for it with power.

He KOed Fonfara who Stevenson couldn't KO.

He KOed Hopkins bad who Sergey didn't KO.

At the minimum his KO power is more proven than say Bieterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Vs sub level opposition

the last time he faced someone decent in fonfara...he went the distance.

fonfara later gets stopped in a round v smith.
          'good chin's ' eh ? bika had a good chin and he couldnt stop him either...

i wouldnt say he was the hardest puncher in the division until he KO's someone in the top 15.
          anyone can ko some bum's/ low level opposition.
          williams was top 15, close to top 5 before stevenson beat him in fact. he was just coming off a KO win in a firefight with rodriguez who can crack himself and nailed williams with some massive shots.

darnell boone may not be a top flight fighter but his durability is world class and adonis faceplanted him too. then there is the dawson KO and even if sukhotsky isnt much of a fighter, as far as sheer power goes that KO was still impressive.

for me all that clearly surpasses anything anyone else has done as far as proving their punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            williams was top 15, close to top 5 before stevenson beat him in fact. he was just coming off a KO win in a firefight with rodriguez who can crack himself and nailed williams with some massive shots.

darnell boone may not be a top flight fighter but his durability is world class and adonis faceplanted him too. then there is the dawson KO and even if sukhotsky isnt much of a fighter, as far as sheer power goes that KO was still impressive.

for me all that clearly surpasses anything anyone else has done as far as proving their punching power.
            come off it dude, in what universe was williams a top 5 light heavyweight?

Comment

i presented fact's, you presented opinion and namecalling.

I listed facts, Hopkins's was a fossil that Kovalev couldn't Krishna. You used your opinion, Bellew has always been a decent fighter. You also insulted me by suggesting that I didn't know what I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

i personally had him top 5 p4p

Comment

stevenson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    I don't get Kovalev's power. People say he hits hard. but he doesn't have any 1 punch KO's.

like none.
                    Weird isn't it.?

Comment

come off it dude, in what universe was williams a top 5 light heavyweight?
                      Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      i personally had him top 5 p4p
                      same universe where there is a word called close.

by which i was thinking 6 or 7, maybe 8. my point was that he was certainly in the top 15 and then some.

kovalev, ward, stevenson, beterbiev, hopkins, pascal would rank ahead of him at the time. maybe alvarez altough i dont see what he had done that compares to beating rodriguez in devastating fashion.

that would put him at 7 (not counting alvarez) close to the top 5, at least when compared to having him outside the top 15.

Comment

Working...
                      X