No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Tears Through Chris Algieri In Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    That's why Spence wants Porter, Thurman, Garcia and Brook because they don't have a shot
    I call bullsheet on him calling all those guys out for real. just talk . we shall see

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Was it a pretty good sized crowd?
      Yeah it was pretty full around the main event time. All the good seats were taken, but there were 2 sections that you could see some empty seats. If you watch the video again I turn around to show the crowd 1 minute into that video (I know the camera was a little bit shaky but I was hyped). Spence and the Polish guy (His fans were singing the whole night, not sure if you could hear it on the telecast.) have a lot of fans in Brooklyn.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        I call bullsheet on him calling all those guys out for real. just talk . we shall see
        why would you doubt he'd want to fight the big name fighters in his weight class?

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          do you really think spence would take the fight if there was a millionth of 1% that he might lose?? These young cowards in ww will never fight each other. I do not know what will happen to the ww division
          hopefully they will in the future, i thought chris would pose more issues, the power was too much

Comment

• Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            why would you doubt he'd want to fight the big name fighters in his weight class?
            today what fighter wants to do that. anyway if he aint just talking sheet he better do it quick being he is a JM

Comment

• Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Spence is the first TRUE Welterweight in MANY YEARS

Khan is a blown up 140 pounder
              Pacquiao is a midget
              Floyd is a midget

Brook WAS A TRUE WELTER - but now he is aging and can barely make the weight anymore.

Thurman is a true welter - but slow progression and Spence has caught his ass! maybe time to move aside.

Ortiz, Berto AND EVEN BRADLEY are blown up 140 pounders...Bradley is what 33 years old? 5'6" midget like Pacquiao...

Maidana could have remained a legit 147 pounder if he was dedicated

Porter is a true welter without the height or reach.

Algieri could have been a true welter if he had the pedigree/skill & power...he lacks it.

Spence owns this division now really...sorry to tell you folks...although Spence better keep taking them PED tests.
              Do you see any welterweight beating Spence right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                When has Algieri ever looked good, ever? Taylor fight? I don't think Taylor has won a fight since then. Algieri sucks! Spence still needs test.
                Do you think Diego Chaves would be a good test to see how good Spence is?

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Do you think Diego Chaves would be a good test to see how good Spence is?
                  Most definitely. That's a great test right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Most definitely. That's a great test right there.
                    The only test Diego Chaves presents is whether or not he can DDT Errol Spence like he did Rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      The only test Diego Chaves presents is whether or not he can DDT Errol Spence like he did Rios.

That DDT would be more than Algieri did to Spence in 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X