No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    A boring, feather fisted, headbutting, irrelevant fighter who will probably rob you even if you dominate him?

why the hell would anyone want to see that?
    this is the biggest reason bradley is left in the dust. got dominated and still came out with the W.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
      He can take a keep busy fight early in Mexico..Knock some guy out & then move right into Part V w/ Pac. Only if that falls thru does he fight rios & Make him move his big ass up to welter too.
      exactly this

Comment

Smart move. Nacho knows that if Sleepy was unable to get a decision against Bradley, then Marquez(who has been screwed over numerous times) would have even less of a chance.

Comment

Bradley has gradually been frozen out of the picture. He's playing second fiddle to two past-prime fighters on their way out (Pac/Marquez) and a LWW with little skill and talent (Rios). Ain't that some bullshit?

This is what I was afraid of. Pac/Marquez is on its way to becoming an annual event.

Comment

Bradley beats marquez keep em away nacho

Comment

Speaking of bradley,Is he ever gonna fight again?He can retire right
              now and nobody would care lol

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Speaking of bradley,Is he ever gonna fight again?He can retire right
                now and nobody would care lol
                he probably won't fight any time soon. He actually believes that stolen belt means something and he's entitled to the big $

I hope he retires to save us from boring ass fights no one cares about

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Marquez, should he fight on, needs to stop with the "tune ups" though. I mean how many of these is he going to have in 2-3 years???
                  upon review of his last 3 years, it appears marquez has fought both Floyd and Pac. beating him once in a classic.i guess i can see why you think any other fights that aren't against atgs are tuneups.

Comment

Why should he fight Bradley? He just KTFO the guy who beat Bradley's ass for 12 rounds. Marquez should fight Pacquiao again or retire. Bradley should get a legit "win" at WW first. Should have fought Guerrero in December and priced himself out. Head gotten even bigger Timmy? I like the guy, but he still isn't in a position to act like one of the sport's stars. He's not, and he really isn't close still.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      exactly this
                      JMM's Ol Lady, might go for Una Mas, but Brad, brings No Donaro to the Table; so Pac is the only$$$ Option!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X