Collapse
No announcement yet.

JC Chavez Jr to return on HBO on June 2nd vs Andy Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez beats Lee. Lee gets hit with every body shot that gets thrown at him and against Chavez thats no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
      Chavez beats Lee. Lee gets hit with every body shot that gets thrown at him and against Chavez thats no good.
      I got Jr. by STPG!inside of 10

Comment

1st strip Julio 2nd WAR LEE.My main worry for Lee is that weight advantage has Lee ever had fight night weights does anyone know?Another thing that worries me is ANdy has never gone the full 12 but hes gone 10 a few times.I can see winning this without a doubt

Comment

I'm still taking one more bet on Lee-Chavez.

I got Lee beating Chavez via UD or late KO.

Comment

Lol people saying Lee will whoop him......knda like when they said Rubio would whoop him. That worked out well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
              Lol people saying Lee will whoop him......knda like when they said Rubio would whoop him. That worked out well.....
              I thought Rubio would be closer. But I had Chavez winning.

Rubio played into all of his strengths.

I'll be you 750 million to what ever you have at the time of the fight that Lee wins.

Comment

Who will be his trainer? If Manny has a fight June 9? I don't think Roach can handle all this

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                  Who will be his trainer? If Manny has a fight June 9? I don't think Roach can handle all this
                  Maybe Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Maybe Garcia?
                    Could be, there's no way Roach will train both at the same time.

Comment

I think arum is going to move junior up in weight so he doesnt have to fight martinez.

mind you, martinez might struggle against the fighter who just fought rubio.

Comment

Working...
                      X