Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Canelo his props if he beats Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think more and more people are coming around to giving Canelo credit for being at least a good fighter, but if the fight is a decision, there will be a number of people, who are ready to post, "it was robbery etc. etc. Lara won," blah blah. Boxing is subjective.

Comment

i will give him props if he wins fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        i will give him props if he wins fairly.

That's the way i see it, you can't expect Lara fans to just sit back and say nothing if it's a Pac/Bradley 1 type robbery.

Comment

I give canelo props already...he beat trout...shut out Angulo (who dropped Lara TWICE) and is now stepping up to face Lara... A lot of people on this site were crying like little **** about him not fighting Lara saying he's ducking him etc...and look...he's fighting him now...so he gets the props even before the fight...maybe some of these dudes can pull their panties up now

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            As long as there's no bull**** controversy then sure. But chances of no controversy are pretty slim when Canelo or even Chavez Jr are involved.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            im sure that you will find some imaginary clauses after canelo ko lara...

Comment

Originally posted by icha
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

As long as there's no bull**** controversy then sure. But chances of no controversy are pretty slim when Canelo or even Chavez Jr are involved.

im sure that you will find some imaginary clauses after canelo ko lara...
              You keep dreaming Canelo is gonna KO Lara. Who of note has Canelo stopped?

Keep overrating his power. Lol

Comment

If there isn't any CJ Ross type judging going on then sure

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  You keep dreaming Canelo is gonna KO Lara. Who of note has Canelo stopped?

Keep overrating his power. Lol

That's what I don't get. Where's this CaneloPower

I guess stopping WW Lopez proves Canelo is some power house

Comment

Real boxing fans will, those who hate Canelo will not. When Canelo wins, Lara instantly becomes the guy who should've lost to Molina, the guy who had a draw with Martirosyan, got his ass beat by Paul Williams (even though we all know Lara won the fight), and the guy who went life and death with Angulo.

Anything to make Lara look terrible is what people who despise Canelo will do to make it seem like the win wasn't good. Can't wait.

Comment

I will give whoever wins huge credit.....

Its the best 2 at 154,,, lets see who is number 1

Comment

Working...
                      X