Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Meets Amir Khan To Give His Respects & Support (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    Why? He came over to Khan to big him up, he's probably a little drunk like 99% of other people at the fight but why single him out as a "freak", he seemed like a nice guy to me, chill worthy.
    He's a piece of *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      fake ass.. why do rappers or certain type of people always gotta act like that?? " i've been phucking with u for a very long time ".. yeah phucking right. u prolly cant even spell his name.
      maybe because its true? how can you just assume he is being fake? for all you know every word is true.

what i want to know is why certain people do what you just did and assume the worst about people with nothing to base it on.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
        He's a piece of *****.
        anytime i seen an interview with him he seems like a real stand up dude, nice guy. i never listened to his music so im far from a fan of his, for along time i hated him because to me he represented the bad turn hiphop has taken imo.

but after hearing the man speak and i mean really speak his mind not just random crap i found out he is a hard guy not to like. probably the most humble rapper out there despite being one of the most successful.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          anytime i seen an interview with him he seems like a real stand up dude, nice guy. i never listened to his music so im far from a fan of his, for along time i hated him because to me he represented the bad turn hiphop has taken imo.

but after hearing the man speak and i mean really speak his mind not just random crap i found out he is a hard guy not to like. probably the most humble rapper out there despite being one of the most successful.
          I know what you mean, Lil Wayne was around that time when commercial hip hop took a turn for the worst but there's still lots of good material in the underground imo.

Comment

What are you guys on? Khan and his chin has next to NO chance of winning a fight about Mayweather, that chin maybe glued together, but he brings nothing to the table, all he is after is one final fight before he's back stacking shelves in Bolton.

Comment

Lil Wayne who? How can anyone take that ugly little imp on crack serious? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
                What are you guys on? Khan and his chin has next to NO chance of winning a fight about Mayweather, that chin maybe glued together, but he brings nothing to the table, all he is after is one final fight before he's back stacking shelves in Bolton.
                Khan showed in the Maidana fight that when he's not weight-drained he can withstand power shots of big punchers and beat them fairly easily. He took a few Collazo shots clean too at 147 and didn't falter so to suggest that Khan's punch resistance is anything below average is ridiculous propaganda. The punches that he's got knocked down with in the past would have knocked out most people but Khan always got back up. Mayweather's power won't impact Khan in the way you're imagining, he'll walk through a lot of Mayweather's shots even easier than he did Maidana's.

When he's not weight-drained, Khan's punch resistance is above average and at 147 he's not weight-drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Lil Wayne who? How can anyone take that ugly little imp on crack serious? Haha
                  He's just an entertainer and I'm sure there are many of those that don't look or behave in a way which makes you feel most comfortable and at home, according to your own societal conditioning, indoctrination and cultural restrictions. You are just a product of your environment and your experiences as much as anyone else.

Comment

Khan should get 50 cent on his side cuz that will be something.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

me too, his music is not bad to ddance to as well, because the girls love it.

however this is firsat interview i seen and he seems real friendly... got to like that

Comment

Working...
                      X