No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: I Think Brook Will Stop Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: I Think Brook Will Stop Alexander

BoxingScene recently paid a visit to welterweight contender Carson Jones' training camp at The Summit Gym in Big Bear, Calif. Jones is training for his December 8th showdown against Lee Purdy that takes place in the UK.

Jones lost a majority decision to up and coming welterweight contender Kell Brook in his most recent fight. The Briton will face IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander on January 19th in the United States. I asked Jones for a prediction on the Alexander-Brook fight which will be televised by Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's right about everything..

Brook will end the joke that is Devon Alexander.

Comment

Brook is good, but alexander to me is the gatekeeper to the elite level. I feel Alexander tight ropes that elite line - he is not elite, but better than whats underneath (get what i'm saying-lol) alexander comes in shape, awkward defense, fast but not quick, decent footwork, decent power - but above all I think his ring inteligence is underestimated - he knows what he is trying to do in the ring. Brook will have to outbox a good boxer in this one, alexander is also good at setting traps, I like carson jones - I think the loss to brook will set him straight for the future -

Comment

I think Brook will win in style with a couple a knock downs. Can't wait for this 1 after he wins against Alexandre that will boost his name state side, then he can deal with that big mouth Khan.

Comment

Brook isn't good enough. He doesn't have the power to hurt or KD Devon. Devon's speed will be too much. I got all my points on Devon. Will be the easiest bet ever

Comment

Carson Jones has 9 loses and has been KO'd twice,he's a sparring partner and a journeyman opponent. So who cares what he thinks.

Comment

I hope alexander the not so great gets kod

Comment

Alexander's been in with Matthyse, Maidana and Bailey and not been stopped so how the f*** does Brook stop him?
                I don't even like Alexander but he schools Brook.

Comment

Not a chance in hell that brook stops Devon. It will be a close fight which Devon will sneak through in

Comment

Can't see it.

Alexander holds and spoils too much for Brook to stop him and he's not too hard of a puncher anyway. He can punch, but he's not a huge puncher.

Alexander has a good chin aswell.

Comment

Working...
                    X