Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Video To Make It Easier For Idiots To Understand Pac Never Agreed To Random Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the tune playing over this video?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      i'm not disappointed, i'm ok. if he agrees to random testing, if not that's fine because pac is getting ready to fight for his 8th division title, you know, compared to floyd beating up women and stealing iphones after taking a vacation...

Comment

Originally posted by EeZz View Post
        What is full random testing mean to you? Did Mayweather did a "full random" testing agaisnt Mosley?IF He wants to prove he's clean, he should be an example and do it first.
        didnt he already do it against mosely...

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
        Look at these morons, they seem to think that Pac has no say in the negotiations, and that he needs to bend to every Floyd's will. Its called a compromise that means Floyd needs to make a counter offer and make concessions himself. Thats what these negotiations are for. All or nothing is not goin' to cut it.

Does Floyd expect Pac to bend his ass like what most of his hanger-ons does for him?

You should be thankful that Pac even made that compromise at least he is tryin' to make the fight happen.
        why would i be thankful?

the last thing i want is floyd to beat pac and to get all the accolades that come with beating a great fighter. which in return excuse him for not fighting cotto and margarito when they were his most deserving challengers.

what dont you understand about random blood testing? for it to be effective it has to be done with no cut off dates. why is that so hard to understand. pac does have a say in negotiations with floyd it was to walk or take the random blood test and walk is what he did moron!

Comment

Sounds strange to me that Floyd went on a tirade
          and never mentioned anything about OST. He came
          out several times after that and still no mention of it.
          Not one reporter as of yet asked him what Team
          Pac had agreed to.
          One of these days, I'm sure everything will be cleared
          from Floyd's own mouth.

Comment

even floyd can get tired of the blatant nutt huggery of these journalists

Comment

Whats the point? According to Ellerbe, there was never any negotiations and Floyd was on vacation. How can he agree to demands that weren't even there?

Comment

Working...
              X