Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao or Hatton? Who deserves the bigger purse? Who's the bigger draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao or Hatton? Who deserves the bigger purse? Who's the bigger draw?

Who the fuck cares?

It's annoying to hear Hatton fans go on and on about how Ricky is the bigger draw and better fanbase so he should get more money.

It's annoying to hear Pacquiao fans go on and on about how Pacquiao is the better fighter and #1 p4p so he should get more money.

Argue about who wins the fight. Argue about both guys' strengths and weaknesses.

Why the hell are you guys arguing about which millionaire should get more money?

They're both gonna be handsomely paid. Let their promoters and managers worry about the split. Let's just hope the fight happens. (Which it will because as much as they are arguing about the money , there's too much money for either to walk away from it!)

Talk about boxing. This is BoxingScene not ManagerialScene or PromotionScene.

Fighting men shouldn't worry about purses.

Well, maybe leather man purses if they are metrosexual.

I don't care about negotiations. Just tell me when the deal is done so I can anticipate watching for sure.

I don't think I want to be these guys armchair financial advisors.

Comment

hehe are you serious handsome boy?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Fighting men shouldn't worry about purses.

Well, maybe leather man purses if they are metrosexual.

I don't care about negotiations. Just tell me when the deal is done so I can anticipate watching for sure.

I don't think I want to be these guys armchair financial advisors.
        have you seen all the hatton vs. pac bigger draw/money/split/name posts since last night?

people are so naive.

let their advisors talk out of their ass as long as the fight gets made.

i'm a big pac nuthugger but i don't really care who is the bigger draw or who gets the bigger split.

all i care about is pac fights good fights. as long as the fights i want to see get made and the fights are entertaining , i could care less if he draws 500k or 1 mil. i could care less if he makes $6 million or $18 million.

Comment

Not more, EQUAL.

Pacman want more not Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
            Not more, EQUAL.

Pacman want more not Hatton.
            doesn't matter.

let them haggle about money.

i can't fault manny for asking for more , just like i can't fault hatton for not giving him more.

as long as the fight gets made.

Comment

It's going to be pretty damn screwed up if this fight doesn't get made because of greed or pride. Whoever wins will see their stock go up significantly so make the %$#& $%#* fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                doesn't matter.

i can't fault manny for asking for more , just like i can't fault hatton for not giving him more.

Imagine a world where people didn't negotiate. Ok Tua, i am offering you 10k sure I will take it. (then you find out later you could've got 100k for the same thing)
                Yeah, this is just business. If Pac or Ricky threw me 100k I would be interested in being an advisor though
                Since they are not, I don't give a f.uck

Comment

Hatton brings the crowd, Pacman brings the knock out punch

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    doesn't matter.

Totally but Like I said if it doesn't get made, it's down to Pacman's greed and I lose respect for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X