Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Sapp vs. Mirco Cro Cop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if crop cop gets sapp on the ground while he is standing sapp is going to die, imagine crocop kicking sapp in the head with a soccer kick...

Comment

I honestly dont think that Sapp can be knocked out...

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner Rhoden
        This isn't going to be good................LMFAO!!!

Bob Sapp is going to beat the **** out of Cro Cop. Are you guys smoking crack?

Any fight with Sapp or Cro Cop is good. You disagree?

Comment

I think Cro Crop has a good chance of winning. I want Cro Crop to throw a mean high kick and knock Sapp the **** out ie, Yvel vs Goodridge.

Comment

Bob "The Smothering Machine" Sapp will win. Mirko would have a chance if he had a 150 lber. in the ring too distract Sapp with low kicks. That would at least balance out the weight difference.
            It should be: Sapp vs. Mirko and Bang

Comment

thats dumb, mirko will win, but i cant wait a month!!

Comment

Hoost could have had Sapp IMO if he played smarter. His leg kicks were leaving a mark and had Sapp concerned. Sapp's main weapon right now is his mass and the way he seems to walk right in swinging. If Cro Cop can slam the leags early and regular, stay away from the corners and land consistent head shots, he will win.

If Sapp lands a couple of bombs, he will win

Comment

i have confidence in cro-cop, he will prevail

Comment

Originally posted by Twista
                    well, if crop cop gets sapp on the ground while he is standing sapp is going to die, imagine crocop kicking sapp in the head with a soccer kick...

It's a K-1 event, buddy.

Comment

Dude, no one should have to fight Sapp unless your a full grown Grizzly bear or a particularly large and ornery silverback gorilla. It's just not fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X