No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Martinez has Martin Murray in a few months, then Chavez Jr. later in the year....so when would he have time to fight Floyd? 2014? When they're both damn near 40?
    Yeah you're right, there is no way Martinez would push either one of those fights aside in order to make the biggest payday he'll ever get in facing Floyd. NO WAY!!

Comment

Floyd-Marquez was a joke and a rematch would be a joke
      and Pac's finished, so Pac-Floyd is a joke now too
      Floyd can retire with his Guerrero and Alvarez victories
      and both Pac and Marquez should retire now, no need for a 5th fight

Comment

Fortunately for all of us Roger isn't the one making the fights for Floyd.

Floyd KO's JMM and Pac. I still feel like he only let JMM lose a decision in their fight out of respect. He dominated as the bigger and faster man. He could have easily turned it on and gotten a TKO.

I never honestly thought Manny could beat Floyd as much as I wanted to see it happen (4 years ago)- but now a Floyd stoppage is a certainty in my mind.

It's easy to forget because Floyd fights so infrequently- but historically he tends to stop naturally smaller fighters. I think maybe all 3 of the guys mentioned fall right in line there. Bradley would probably lose a UD though.

Comment

Too bad Marquez will never step in the ring again with Floyd. Knocking out Pacquiao is a cute little accomplishment and all but your talking about Mayweather now.
          If they ever rematch Marquez will once again realize that his arms are too short to box god

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            typical floyd move.let everybody beat each other up then come swooping in like a vulture and picking up the pieces.
            you have to be kidding or one of the stupidest posters in here.neither pacquiao,marquez,nor bradley have anything for mayweather.wether the beat each other or not.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Kind of ironic... lol

Again, welcome to the sport, noob.
              When you read the bits in bold only, it does seem ironic. The line in between, however, makes it relevant.

I'm glad you think you can judge me based on two posts on an internet forum. You must be quite the brainiac yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                Fortunately for all of us Roger isn't the one making the fights for Floyd.

Floyd KO's JMM and Pac. I still feel like he only let JMM lose a decision in their fight out of respect. He dominated as the bigger and faster man. He could have easily turned it on and gotten a TKO.

I never honestly thought Manny could beat Floyd as much as I wanted to see it happen (4 years ago)- but now a Floyd stoppage is a certainty in my mind.

It's easy to forget because Floyd fights so infrequently- but historically he tends to stop naturally smaller fighters. I think maybe all 3 of the guys mentioned fall right in line there. Bradley would probably lose a UD though.
                Agree 100%, as much as I am a fan of Marquez I did feel Floyd could have stopped him. I think floyd just wanted to get some rounds in to shake of the ring rust. Also I have always thought that Floyd KOs Pac (if he wanted to) even in Manny's prime. I don't think anybody wants to see Floyd-JMM 2 or Floyd-Pac anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  typical floyd move.

let everybody beat each other up then come swooping in like a vulture and picking up the pieces.
                  You do realize that about three years prior to putting Pac to sleep, Floyd dismantled the same welterweight version of JMM so badly that he was criticized for even taking the fight.

Comment

I made 900 dollars on Mayweather vs Marquez on bets. I say Mayweather beats him again no need for a rematch. Pac vs Mayweather why would we want that fight now?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I want to see thousands of of anti-Floyd fans approve of this fight. The same cocksuckers who were saying Marquez is so much better now and amazingly in shape. Let's see you approve of this fight.
                      you *****s are all the same. always looking to trash the next big threat to Mayweather by discrediting them. You guys are always ok when fighting guys smaller then Floyd but always cry about fairness when a guy like Martinez wants some. You guys have a double standard and it's BS!

Comment

Working...
                      X