No announcement yet.

ban on violent ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont like it

but i agree that ppl do like it and it aint my place to say ban it cause i dont,n i dont think its gonna make u do out n do it

when u watch a horror film or see sum 1 shot on tv in a movie,u dont go out and do it

Comment

lets not forget there are some woman who fantasis about this and like it.

also can also be the victim and some menn turns on that to

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post
        lets not forget there are some woman who fantasis about this and like it.

also can also be the victim and some menn turns on that to
        Women who fantasize about "being taken advantage of by a stranger", I think it is safe to say, do not fatasize about a brutal rape.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
          Women who fantasize about "being taken advantage of by a stranger", I think it is safe to say, do not fatasize about a brutal rape.
          who knows and who are you to tell that that exact fantasy is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post
            who knows and who are you to tell that that exact fantasy is wrong

Hey, I could give a **** if any particular woman fantasizes about being brutally raped or being sodomized with a broomstick or whatever. However, I think I am within logic and reasoning to say that those women are in the extremem minority....don't believe me, poll some women.

All of that being said, from the perspective of humanity and the common good, and me being one of the human race, I DO SAY THAT ANY BRUTAL FANTASIES DO NOT NEED TO BE REPRODUCED ON CELLULOID FOR MASS DISTRIBUTION. Why? Common sense......monkey see/monkey do is too common among the less-enlightend in our midst; and those who are easier to make a negative impression on can still do harm to those who do not share their learned/encouraged violent sexual fantasies by acting out their fantasies on them.

So, as a member of the human race, with a human voice......that's who I am to call a spade a spade and draw the line.

Also, I'll go so far as to say this hypothetcal woman with the fantasies of being brutally raped is in dire need.....and I mean DIRE NEED of some serious therapy.
            Last edited by K-DOGG; 10-01-2006, 11:31 AM.

Comment

some people may find watching it is an outlet, so they dont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                But do you really think it's ethical to produce a film that appeals to those who prefer to see someone being raped or beaten?

I'm not talking S&M stuff, here...I mean "Real Violence" against an "actress" who is playing the part of a rape victim.
                It is not the job of the government to promote ethics. At least it should not be...

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                  some people may find watching it is an outlet, so they dont do it.

Okay, this is my last post on the thread for the day....

Matt, while that is one possibility, the fact that people have "violent fantasies", quite honestly, to me, means that they are actively tapping into their "dark side", as I like to call it.

We all have these urges, every one of us; but we have societal rules and laws in order to deter us from following these baser instincts and acting out on them. Does watching such activity deter us, or make us want it more? If we want it more, are we not more likely to act on it than we would be if we ignored these instincts altogether? Which is better for us as a society?

Just a thought.

Comment

I think it is whack but to each is own.

Comment

what the **** is 'violent ****'?

Comment

Working...
                      X