Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think Eubank Jnr beats BJS then you are crazy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good match up..

Ive never really like Eubank Jnr, how he stands an gloats about his own work + The weird parade he & his dad put on. But Billy Joe isn't exactly amazing either.

Our Middle-weights are pretty poor, with Murry being top of the UK bunch at the moment. A win here prob propels either one to the top of the UK, with Murry.

Id say sky/Virgin prb want Eubank to win as hes the more sell-able fighter here.

As for a winner, its a pick-um. Eubank could be picked off by the more technical Saunders or it could be Saunders who struggles with Eubanks speed & combos.

Comment

Ill be amazed if saunders does nothing else but schools Eubank Jnr..

Comment

I don't think either is getting schooled here.

I don't really care who wins, i just want a close, competitive and exciting fight.

Comment

i think eubank will come out out on top.
          Last edited by Daddy T; 11-26-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Saunders may have stamina issues but Eubank doesn't exactly chase you around the ring. BJS will win this easy on the scorecards if the judges are on the straight and narrow.

Comment

I think he will stop BJS. To me it seems like Eubank jr has has some serious power he has yet to unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                BJS can't punch though.
                Neither can Eubank.

Comment

not a big fan of eubanks jnr.....

wish he would have his own identity and not use his dads.....

playing the pantomine villain gets a bit tiresome after a while.....

not totally blown away by billie joe either.....bit meh really....

tyson fury v chisora is not overly exciting either.......

been done already and there are better fights out there for fury IMHO......

so meh really........cant understand warren saying its the best nights british boxing for a long time....if it is its a bit depressing.........

Comment

Took a little look at Eubank Jr after reading a lot of peoples opinions I respect say he is very talented.

I'm not seeing it when he lets his hands go and when hes not tensing up he looks alright but he is very raw & this kids no big puncher.

He turns his back to an opponent who isn't a total scrub like he does he will get blasted. His jab is very lazy, throws the right uppercut with no set up from way too far out. He looks good on the pads and bags but in sparring and under the lights I am not impressed.
                    Not impressed with BJS either but I think he will outbox Eubank Jr and take a comfortable decision.

Comment

BJS admitted he likes a drink and that and has cut corners but has left no stone unturned for this. Go on his Twitter (no idea how to embed) he is ripped for this fight. I've never seen anywhere near the condition he is currently in.

Comment

Working...
                      X