Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on Cottos next opponent? If not who you say it should be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    FLOYD would beat GGG 10-2 in rds and you ladies would be saying he ran, when he actually BOXED. Pac turned down Floyd, Pac refused to Do PED testing, His former promoter actually stated he kept Pac away from Floyd cause he believed Floyd would "beat the daylights out of him" direct quote is ("You got Mayweather, an African American that don't give a damn that's a faster fighter than Pacquiao is. I think he would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao".- Murad Mohammed (Pacquiao's promoter B4 ARum) TRY AGAIN HATER

floyd didn't even beat chino maianda 10 rounds to two. that fight could ahve been a draw, or a maidana victory.

what makes you think he beats a freaking middleweight with a better chin, jab, and punching power more easily?

golovkin's offense makes chino's look crude. you have to be a novice in this game not to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      be careful what you wish for. golovkin will not only be a favorite to beat cotto, he'll probably be a favorite to knock him out.

that may very well be the last fight of cotto's career. he can make more money without getting freaking beat up like that. i can't see them being dumb enough to take it.
      He has never fought a world class fighter like Cotto. I rewatched the Stevens fight the other day, lets just say I think Cotto has a field day with him.

Comment

Sam Soliman is a mw champion, how weak is the mw division today? I must admit i haven't seen him fight in almost a decade but a decade ago when he was in his prime he was on the fringes of contention. These new mw need to start eating up the scene already.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Golovkin the Good Boy
          Why are you so useless? In every thread you flood it with dumbness after dumbness. GGG isnt the good boy. He whoops and knocks out other fighters when they step outta line, and moulds them into good-boys. He then asks all the fans to forgive the other fighter and assures us of their good behaviour in the future. Stevens for eg was talking in a remarkably polite way after he had his lesson with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
            He has never fought a world class fighter like Cotto. I rewatched the Stevens fight the other day, lets just say I think Cotto has a field day with him.
            Have you watched the Margarito fight? More power, speed, reflexes, skill , ring generalship, accuracy, and more power. Yeah Cotto will have a field day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
              Have you watched the Margarito fight? More power, speed, reflexes, skill , ring generalship, accuracy, and more power. Yeah Cotto will have a field day.
              What does a fight from 6 years ago have anything to do with this? GGG has speed? I only see good power and shlt defense
              Last edited by Lords; 07-06-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Somebody good is all I know..Cotto does not have long in the game,so I hope it's a meaningful fight..

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                  He is kind of waiting things out right now obviously with Lara/Canelo ( I do to see Canelo winning that) and I know Roach wanted Floyd or Canelo but if Lara wins that shoots that down, I know their was talk of Bradley but I can't see that actually going through bc if they do fight Cotto destroys Bradley although it would t really hurt his legacy or standings in WW division since it would likely be at 154 or 160. GGG has a fight in late July which would give him enough time to rest and unify w cotto at MW, since Miguel is fighting in Dec, I know Cotto wouldn't shy away from A challenge like that but I think Freddie will prob steer clear for a bit. So has there been any updates I've missed on his opponents? Who would u like to see?
                  Don't know but Cotto should fight everyone like we expect him to....fight Floyd again, fight GGG, rematch Sergio, fight Canelo,fight Thurman, fight Hopkins.

While Pac shouldn't fight, Floyd because his demands are stupid, don't fight Canelo cuz he's too big, don't fight Sergio too big, no GGG too big, no Thurman for whatever reason, but he can fight Cotto again at the right catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
                    What does a fight from 6 years ago have anything to do with this? GGG has speed? I only see good power and shlt defense
                    It's relevant since he fought someone with similar characteristics as Golovkin. Only as I stated he does everything better and we saw how that turned out.

You see what you want to see. You watched the Stevens fight and came to the conclusion Cotto has a field day. A fight Golovkin dominated against a guy who fought as high as LHW. He took his best punches and smiled at him. The difference in weight and power is too much to overlook as well as his skills which everyone seem to ignore.

Comment

Working...
                    X