Wlad on Haye... wlad is "scared" of haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad on Haye... wlad is "scared" of haye

"While he cannot deny that ‘David Haye the person p****s me off’

‘flamingos, not just butterflies, in my stomach about facing David Haye the boxer’.

‘Vitali was so angered the first time we saw it that the fight almost took place there and then,’- Wladimir

‘I have the education. You must have the competitive instinct, courage, health and mental strength. But it is education which closes the entire deal. It helps me that I studied to be a doctor, travelled and learned languages (five in total). - Wladimir

‘David tries to make fun of me by saying I sound like Borat. But of course I do — I was born in Kazakhstan before my family moved to Ukraine. He needs to learn. I will educate him in the ring. In boxing history, men who behave badly like this end up being punished. I will teach him how to behave.’- Wladimir

: ‘It worries me that at the end of my visit to London he could not bring himself to be on the same television set with me. Two years ago he pulled out of fighting me. Now he can’t come out of a little room in that studio and be in my presence. I believe Osama Bin Laden’s house is available now. Perhaps he should run away and hide there. - Wladimir...

He can’t even shake my hand. He has to be taught boxing is a sport for gentlemen. There was controversy around the fight between Joe Louis and Max Schmeling (the black world champion fighting the reluctant tool of Nazi Germany) but they shook hands.’ - Wladimir

. ‘I keep the picture of him constantly in my mind,’ he says. ‘I know what to expect. He is a powerful threat but he is a natural cruiserweight and this will be the first time he has faced a real heavyweight.’

‘I know I have to take David seriously but I love the attention this fight is bringing. Millions will be watching in 140 countries. There will be 50,000 fans in the stadium and they will generate energy in me.- Wlad

‘This will be my fourth fight in a football ground and the atmosphere excites me. This is David’s first and, while he talks a lot, we will see how it affects his confidence on the night. I will give the people 12 rounds of boxing and then knock him out at the end. But when you fight the best, there is a risk.’

here are just some of the quotes... heres the full article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...s-nervous.html

He refers to himself in the 3rd person? wtf

Comment

While he cannot deny that ‘David Haye the person p****s me off’, Klitschko, 35, confesses to having ‘flamingos, not just butterflies, in my stomach about facing David Haye the boxer’.
      Haye's got this, Wlad's going to be ****ting bricks in the ring.

Comment

David Haye is a warrior, Wlad is more of a tactician. I think Wlad is a bit scared of Haye and vice versa, anything less would be foolhardy.

Comment

I dont think Wlad is too worried about Haye's skill level. But what may end up hurting him will be his impatience to unload on Haye. If he doesn't settle his nerves down right away, he may be on the receiving end of a H-Bomb. That's the only way Haye wins this fight.

Comment

Working...
          X