Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pac take out Margs quicker than Mosely?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unless hes completley spent, which i hope his is(but it would be better to see pacquiao beat him to a pulp or longer) i doubt he will finish margarito better than shane did because shane is a harder puncher than pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
      pac isn't as strong nor does he hit harder than mosley.
      I take you got hit by both.

Yeah , mmm , nooo ur just assuming.

Mosley couldnt hurt Cotto , and pac wobbled him disgustingly.

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by LEFT HOOK TITO View Post
        I take you got hit by both.

Yeah , mmm , nooo ur just assuming.

Mosley couldnt hurt Cotto , and pac wobbled him disgustingly.

Just saying
        Cotto was dammaged goods after he got into the fight, arum knew it, roach knew it, hell he knew it, he was just too proud, how do you think he could get battered like that against clottey

Also styles do make matchups, cottos defense is better than margarito, who is hand picked by top rank like every one of the past fighters he fought recently that come forward, Oscar, Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, and now margarito, always come forward, that helps pacquiaos style tremendously

Comment

Originally posted by Souroush1 View Post
          Cotto was dammaged goods after he got into the fight, arum knew it, roach knew it, hell he knew it, he was just too proud, how do you think he could get battered like that against clottey

Also styles do make matchups, cottos defense is better than margarito, who is hand picked by top rank like every one of the past fighters he fought recently that come forward, Oscar, Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, and now margarito, always come forward, that helps pacquiaos style tremendously
          Whatever dude , yeah he was damaged goods

Comment

It will be tougher than some of you guys think.

Manny is moving up another division so we don't know if he will be as effective ..... example, will he be as quick or will he look sluggish in his first fight at that division? Also, Margo who is already big, will be more of a threat at JMW for someone who has the stature of Manny.

Remember that even though Manny looked impressive at WW, none were concluded by way of a KO .... so I do not expect to see Manny KO a JMW fighter.

Comment

Depends on how Pac deals with Margs pressure, volume punching and solid chin. Mosley happened to go the Andre Ward/Ricky Hatton hug every 10 seconds route and it worked out for him. That's not really Pac's style and he has a half a foot height deficiency to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                I really wonder how boxing fans would view Tony if he somehow stops Manny in spectacular fashion? Let's just say for one second that Tony just blasts him out in 8 rounds or so........What will become of Margarito's legacy? God, I hope this happens just to shutup the Pacquiao nuthuggers (the most annoying fans of any athlete in the world.) Unfortunately I think Tony is shot, and will not come to fight at all. Why? Because Bob Arum told him so, and he'll still collect a huge payday in the process. This fight is a farce from the word go. Manny wants no part of Floyd, and that's the bottom line. He saw what Floyd did to JMM, and then what he did to Mosley (a man Team Pacquiao wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with.) and now Manny is thinking to himself, "No thanks." Which is why we are having this farce of a fight. Never did I think I'd ever support Margarito again in my life, but the *******s have made this the case. I like Manny. I really do. He's an EXCELLENT fighter. His fans though.........well that's another story.

Exactly. The main reason Margacheato will not stand a chance against Manny is 'honest' Arum. There is no way in hell he will allow Margs to beat his cash cow. And yes I do believe past Delahoya the in-house fights Cotto, Clottey, Margs are all heavily plotted in Mannys favor before the actual bouts. It's all "promotion" against Floyd's name.

Arum and Co. want no part of a non in house fight and possible loss. Every precaution will be taken.

And Arum and Co. want no part of Floyd unless they see his PPv numbers or skills drop dramatically.

Comment

I think Manny will hit him whenever he wants and if Margarito happens to hit him too many times he will stop oddly like Clottey when he stunned Pacquiao and throw the fight. I'm sure Arum told him he BETTER NOT win this ****.

Comment

Margarito can be hurt but he's tough as nails. I think the accumulation does him in here and at this stage I don't know how many punches he can take. Ike Quartey had a granite chin too but, in spite having decent defense, he ate far too many punches in his prime and it hurt him later (Lopez, Oscar). It might have been struggling to make weight but Margarito had that problem for years as well. I'd be shocked - and hella impressed - if he pulled off the upset here but I think the likely scenario is that, at this advanced stage, he's only going to look worse, not better.

Comment

yeah in like 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X