No announcement yet.

So much for all the wankers saying Floyd is naturally small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for all the wankers saying Floyd is naturally small

What do you say to this now guys? "Oh, he's not a real WW", "He's a natural LW" "This isn't a mismatch because they're the same size and floyd could make 130 still if he wanted. He just moved up because he wanted too"

You bunch of wankers. Mayweather is such a wanker.

Floyd is a natural welterweight...I've never said he was a small WW personally...

Comment

i think Mayweather is a decent sized welterweight....not huge not small

Comment

he is a small WW no doubt about that
        but hes been at that weight for a long time now and even higher once
        you're body gets use too being that weight
        that said,im surprised and disappointed with him that he didnt make the catchweight

Comment

Pac is just as big and he was draining himself to make 130. Give it up. No matter what happens you people won't like him. Stop talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            What do you say to this now guys? "Oh, he's not a real WW", "He's a natural LW" "This isn't a mismatch because they're the same size and floyd could make 130 still if he wanted. He just moved up because he wanted too"

You bunch of wankers. Mayweather is such a wanker.
            i think hes older and just cant get down in weight like he used to. i wouldnt say hes a natural welter by todays standards, but he certainly has grown into the welter division. Personally im not suprised that this happened and i almost suspected that he couldnt get back down to something like 144 after these years. we never knew the weight to begin with.

Because im not a flip flopper and only under the most brazen circumstances do i abandon a fighter i like. i dont approve of what has happened, but on the other hand, getting bent out of shape over it doesnt do me any good neither. this fight was ****ed off from the start.

ill still be ordering it though. i still would like to see what he has to offer.

Comment

LOL wow! Last time I posted here was when the Marquez fight was made. I explained that Mayweather was a welterweight then. The mainstream sports media understood this as well. They understood what a rotten fight this was. The fraud nuthuggers kept the faith.Funny how things change.

Floyd is back to fight lightweights.

This fight is a sham, I'm getting UFC 103.

Comment

Floyd is naturally small on the pants .

Comment

yeah that excuse is out the window now. after this he shouldn't fight no one under WW.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    i think hes older and just cant get down in weight like he used to. i wouldnt say hes a natural welter by todays standards, but he certainly has grown into the welter division. Personally im not suprised that this happened and i almost suspected that he couldnt get back down to something like 144 after these years. we never knew the weight to begin with.

Because im not a flip flopper and only under the most brazen circumstances do i abandon a fighter i like. i dont approve of what has happened, but on the other hand, getting bent out of shape over it doesnt do me any good neither. this fight was ****ed off from the start.

ill still be ordering it though. i still would like to see what he has to offer.
                    Definitely man. I'm not at all surprised but it really pisses me off as it gives Mayweather just one more advantage in a fight filled with every advantage for him already! Their official weight is now an entire weight division apart!!! After the rehydration period Mayweather will be so much bigger, as well as him having that rather large, natural height and reach advantage too.

I'm not surprised at all though. It's just a pity because the one thing that Marquez had going for him was that Floyd might have to give up a little of something to make the weight and now he just comes in well over and doesn't even try to do anything about it. ****s! He'll end up two weight divisions bigger.

And if any of you daft ****s that wank on about fight night weight bring that ****e up again regarding Mayweather, well, I'll nuke your houses or something tough like that. Not you El Jesus of course, you cool. Man, I was hoping for a good solid fight in which Marquez at least won some rounds and accounted well of himself, but this is just one thing after another for him.

You know the ****eful part? When he gets KO'd Mayweather will get lots of credit and everyone will say "Pac couldn't do it" or if Pac even makes a fight with him he will order that Mayweather pay a million $ for every pound he is over some BS catchweight just cause he is the P4P number one. Boxing politics man.

Comment

Working...
                    X