No announcement yet.

Who beat cotto worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito took his "0" and his manhood.

But Pac beat him worse, but only because Margarito had already tenderized him.

Comment

Pacquiao barely beat cotto and was being pushed back by cottos jab just after cotto's destruction @ the hands of margarito

Comment

Margarito ruined cotto for sure i say Marg what if marg and cotto never fought how do you think cotto would fair to pac then i think it would of been different

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
          Pacquiao barely beat cotto and was being pushed back by cottos jab just after cotto's destruction @ the hands of margarito

The first 2 rounds were Cotto; after that was all Manny

Comment

Pacquiao gave Cotto hell and more.That was another hard fight to watch,2 of my favourite fighters going at it.I thought Manny done great to adjust after the first few rounds.That fight was one of Mannys last great performances,its really sad Bobs milking his ass.

Comment

Pac. The first few rounds were competitive before Pac made the adjustment and just beat the hell out of Cotto.

With the Cotto vs Margarito fight, people always bring up plaster and Cotto taking a knee, but people hardly ever mention that Cotto won 5 out of the first 6 rounds and made it look easy.

Comment

Yeah, i'd go with Pacquiao also.

Comment

Margarito completely ruined Cotto. Took his soul. He was never the same fighter after so I'm going with Margo.

Comment

No one EVER did to Cotto what Mosley did to Margs or what Marquez did to Manny. Stay salty you plaster PED loving cvnts! Hate on guys for ducking and claim everyone's doping and then try hate on Cotto? the one guy who fought everyone and did it clean?

This whole site is beta as fu(k.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                      Marg or pac?

I must admit watching cotto bend the knee was more satisfying but pac did make him do the frog jump and turned him into a froh, and did give him an extended beating
                      right now ?!?!? neither. cotto fixed the margy problem with ease. pac wont ever fight cotto at ww or above.

Comment

Working...
                      X