Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ward prove his offer to GGG was legit by fighting him @168 next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Ward/Kova. Makes GGG irrelevant.

And another one from the usual suspects got exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Another horrible thread from NSB's anus.
      The Kovalev-Ward fight is on and tickets go on sale in a few days and this is the thread we get from Jubei. No more negative threads to make about Ward ducking Kovalev so we revert back to Golovkin.

Pretty sure Ward said once he moved to 175 that he wasn't dropping back to 168 for anybody. Plus if he beats Kovalev and gets those 3 belts then why should he drop down for Golovkin?

Just drop it man, no one who isn't a biased hater of Golovkin expects him to meet Ward at 175. But you're fuelled by these kind of threads that pit fanboys against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

And another one from the usual suspects got exposed.
        A usual suspect got exposed huh? By what? Ward/Kova makes GGG/Ward irrelevant. Hope that clears it up for you. Furthermore what would GGG/Canelo have to do with this??

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          The Kovalev-Ward fight is on and tickets go on sale in a few days and this is the thread we get from Jubei. No more negative threads to make about Ward ducking Kovalev so we revert back to Golovkin.

Pretty sure Ward said once he moved to 175 that he wasn't dropping back to 168 for anybody. Plus if he beats Kovalev and gets those 3 belts then why should he drop down for Golovkin?

Just drop it man, no one who isn't a biased hater of Golovkin expects him to meet Ward at 175. But you're fuelled by these kind of threads that pit fanboys against each other.
          Excellent post. Ward is fighting Kova. Why in the world would anyone act like Ward/GGG is relevant at this point in time? That's just ******ed.

Comment

And another one. Ward sent that so called offer after 2 years of inactivity and 1 fight on BET who nobody watched:

https://itrboxing.com/2015/06/24/war...in-viewership/

Ward vs. Smith nets low ratings of 323k in viewership
            According to industry leader, Showbuzzdaily Andre Ward vs. Paul Smith on BET pulled in less than stellar ratings as it netted 323,000 viewers. The reason this is alarming is that a telecast of David Lemieux defeated Hassan N’Dam for IBF middleweight title pulled 163,000 viewers with a 1/3 of the amount of subscribers.

Essentially Andre Ward vs. Paul Smith pulled the ratings of your average ‘Friday Night Fights’ type card or Fox Sports 1 ‘Golden Boy Live’ event

That guy, after one fight on BET in over 2 years is so delusional he thinks he can demand 50/50 with GGG who sold out the biggest venues. Only then Loeffler said, if he wants 50/50 we can only do it if Ward also agrees to 50/50 on weight, meeting in the middle.

Ward NEVER responded or tried to negotiate after that, kept quiet for months to come and then brings up all these excuses, that was forced to go to 175 LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Everything you read on the internet is one side/person talking.

Anyway, you think Tom Loeffler is a liar now? Tom Loeffler, probably the most honest and genuine person in the sport.

You think the Russian Interview is made up, you think GGG is a liar?

You think Ward never got the fight offered by HBO in 2013?

Take an educated guess why Ward NEVER ever denied that this offer was on the table?

Ward abused the situation to his favour and sent a hoax offer, a little media stunt, literally ONE hour after GGG announced his future plans and upcoming fights.

Ward himself couldnt make 168 since 2013, revealed himself he struggles making 175. Yet you think Ward's offer was legit? You sound like you have some common sense so i leave it to you to think about it.

I trust Andre Ward a lot more than I trust Abel Sanchez. Abel seems to be all over the place. And seems to always be doing some kind of damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Excellent post. Ward is fighting Kova. Why in the world would anyone act like Ward/GGG is relevant at this point in time? That's just ******ed.
                Need to start working on the narrative that Ward is ducking Golovkin at 168 if he beats Kovalev at 175.

Comment

Do you read this forum? The same usual suspects keep calling for GGG to move to 175 now and totally ignore the lies and bullshit from Ward.

You have some common sense, can be reasonable, i applaud you for that, but the majority of GGG haters are uneducated racists who need to be exposed. Nobody else is doing the dirty job and i somehow feel responsible once in a while to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    I trust Andre Ward a lot more than I trust Abel Sanchez. Abel seems to be all over the place. And seems to always be doing some kind of damage control.
                    Huh? Where did i mention Abel Sanchez? I asked if you think Loeffler or GGG are liars and now you come up his trainer? WTF?

You say a well respected russian boxing site makes up a fake article about GGG, Loeffler himself stating it was 100% real and yet you deny it or what?

Here, again for you, Tom himself

Last edited by Jubei; 08-28-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Need to start working on the narrative that Ward is ducking Golovkin at 168 if he beats Kovalev at 175.
                      GGG haters And Racists on this site have been bringing up Ward a THOUSAND times in the last 3 years. Always talking that GGG ducked Ward, thats the only way they could hate on GGG over and over and over again. How can you ignore that?

Now Ward exposed himself rendering that OFFER TO GGG totally worthless and a hoax. Exposing all the racists and fanatics! That's what my thread is about. Reading and understanding so hard?

Comment

Working...
                      X