No announcement yet.

Floyd at MW, faces new competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd at MW, faces new competition

floyd moves up to MW to challenge to challenge MW champ(after beating JCC jr) la maravilla martinez. I believe that after that move there will certainly be called out by true MW(LMW to SMW) young fighters wanting to make a name for themself and/or make a huge payday..

could you make a list of possilbe MW guys that will call him out?

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
    floyd moves up to MW to challenge to challenge MW champ(after beating JCC jr) la maravilla martinez. I believe that after that move there will certainly be called out by true MW(LMW to SMW) young fighters wanting to make a name for themself and/or make a huge payday..

could you make a list of possilbe MW guys that will call him out?
    Everybody but the Dirrell brother's and Andre Ward would call him out but the only person Floyd would fight at 160 is Sergio. The young guys have too much respect for Floyd. Like Ward said he would not fight Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
      Everybody but the Dirrell brother's and Andre Ward would call him out but the only person Floyd would fight at 160 is Sergio. The young guys have too much respect for Floyd. Like Ward said he would not fight Hopkins.
      Those guys are SMW not MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Those guys are SMW not MW.
        if they can make 160 they are game, heck if I was ward and wanted the bigest pay day of my life I´ll be sure I would make 160..

Comment

at this point featherweather will do any thing to duck the real pound for pound king manny pacman !

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
            at this point featherweather will do any thing to duck the real pound for pound king manny pacman !
            say what b*****? Pac was offered the same fight as Floyd, to fight Martinez, he was offered to move up to MW and clean house, but he is too ***** to do it, now that mayweather is about to do just that, you are being a b*****? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by nicamarvin View Post
              say what b*****? Pac was offered the same fight as Floyd, to fight Martinez, he was offered to move up to MW and clean house, but he is too ***** to do it, now that mayweather is about to do just that, you are being a b*****? GTFO
              pac alredy prove he beat guy 2 time his size just ask margerito !

Comment

pac alredy prove he beat guy 2 time his size just ask margerito !
                cheato and DLH were weight drained (the fight was not at 154 but a catchweight) cheato was also plasterless..

Martinez>>Cheato
                Martinez> Weight drained(147) dea man walking DLH

so you see P*******.ard pac is afraid of real MW and wants catchweights. Floyd will move to MW and clean house because Pac was a coward and refuses to do it..

Comment

Dude is pacquiao all you talk/think about? Everytime I see a post from you, you bring pacquiao in it. Floyd will decision pacquiao. I'll bet you. I bet you another one of those Filipinos that jumped on the manny wagon, don't know anything about boxing. Smh. Can't wait till mayweather picks PAC apart. Don't cry ok?

Comment

Originally posted by ropeadope89 View Post
                    Dude is pacquiao all you talk/think about? Everytime I see a post from you, you bring pacquiao in it. Floyd will decision pacquiao. I'll bet you. I bet you another one of those Filipinos that jumped on the manny wagon, don't know anything about boxing. Smh. Can't wait till mayweather picks PAC apart. Don't cry ok?
                    i willing to put all my point vrsus all ur point in bet that pacman beat featherweather

Comment

Working...
                    X