Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[opinion] Thurman needs to get rid of his trainer and get with a more defensively res

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Winky Wright?
    He picks and chooses what he wants to fit his agenda. As you can see by his op and other replies on here.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      He picks and chooses what he wants to fit his agenda. As you can see by his op and other replies on here.
      man quit that wraith talk about fitting agendas, u contredicting yourself boy, claiming you aint biased for brawlers over boxers. foh

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
        man quit that wraith talk about fitting agendas, u contredicting yourself boy, claiming you aint biased for brawlers over boxers. foh
        I've flamed Rios and Maidana countless times but Im biased for brawlers doe.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          I must have missed the fight where thurman lost....
          Win and Losses mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, the world saw him thoroughly get his ass whooped by porter

Has Thurman mentioned Spence since his gift of is he back in hiding....

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            Thurmans nowhere near a brawler and his defense is good every fight.
            Great runner; D class defense......Those giants tennis court rings aint gonna be around when he faces the big boys

Comment

Thurman needs to be more offensively minded to draw fans. All this Lara and late Floyd ***** will not make him money.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                ponsible trainer,, someone like nazeem or hunter to keep his defensive responsibilety high at all times like it was against bundu.

i was really impressed with that fight, i thought to myself dang "i doubted this cat because he didnt show me enough defense but he goes and pulls a lara style shutout or a shutout simular to floyd maidena 2 and uses his food work and defense to evade punches, included a solid jab". dude impressed me a lot but then he went back to that caveman rambo **** against collazo and porter, getting all wild and shhh is just gona shorten his career.

his trainer dan birmingham is that one dude that trained lacy, dude had that caveman ass style that ruined his career, i remember dan was talking that wraith talk all during the calzage fight about how he was gone knock his ass out and all that shhhh but he trained the dude like a caveman and look what happened.

now this cat trying that same shhh with thurman, this guy trying to act all tough around thurman, living through the dude.. i remember going to one of thurmans open workouts and i saw the old ass thinking he hot shhh because hes with thurman, dude looked like a frail cancer patient in a beanie, i wanted to pop the dude in the mouth, he was ignoring fans and telling them to step back and shhh, I just straight ignored the cat and mean mugged his old ass.

who do yall think could improve thurmans defense and style?
                Not a huge fan of Thurman but he arguably has the best lateral movement in boxing. He is one of the few that moves with purpose and legs are a boxers key to defense so I dont get what you are talking about. Besides no matter how slick you are there is going to come a point in every defensive fighters career where they have to fight, certain fighters bring that out of them or they suffer an L. Floyd had to stand his ground with Maidana and Shane Mosley just like Thurman had to stand his ground against Porter.

And I bet its safe to assume you dont like Dan Birmingham because hes white but in all reality that dude is probably the most underrated trainers in boxing. Personally I have him and JDJ as the 2 best trainers currently. Im a big Ward fan but I dont care for Hunter at all. And lol Nazeem...

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                  Great runner; D class defense......Those giants tennis court rings aint gonna be around when he faces the big boys

How is his defense bad? In what fights was he taking tons of punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    How is his defense bad? In what fights was he taking tons of punishment?

This is what the Ghost did to him, Guerrero has been in check cashing mode and has been thoroughly dominated by Swift, and far far lesser fighters recently.....Does that look like a picture of a guy with any type of defense....Matter of fact did you not see Porter beat him from pillar to post for about 9-10 rounds......

Comment

Look at how this kid spells words, lmao, who the hell is taking him serious? Get the **** off the board kid

Comment

Working...
                      X