Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary coughs up some nasty shlt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that was just a reflection on the glass, but it's pretty clear she's not in the best health anyway.

Why do we care though? She will be alive long enough to do irreversible damage. That's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I think that was just a reflection on the glass, but it's pretty clear she's not in the best health anyway.

Why do we care though? She will be alive long enough to do irreversible damage. That's all that matters.
      i kinda thought so too at first since it came so fast lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        lol just being a damn ceo doesnt make him fit at all.. just like being a mayor or governor doesnt make someone fit to be pres
        This is correct. There are no qualifications for being president...other than being born here [and sometimes not even that]. Qualifications are subjective. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be the president. It's not like being a Computer Programmed...and the qualification being that you must know hot to code.

It's more about which direction do we wanna go. If you want lower taxes and small-errr govt...you vote right [Trump] and if you want more taxes [usually other ppl because you don't personally wanna more taxes] and a bigger govt, you vote left [hillary]. It's all about the trajectory.

Everything else is just symbolic. you'll either get Trump and he will speak tough from the presidential bully pulplit, or you get Hillary who will come out every once in a blue moon and give a safe and professionally written speech.

But which one of them is gonna attempt to raise your taxes and increase the cost of living with their spending/program proposals...which will require more borrowing and printing, and the cost gets passed on to the citizenry indirectly.

Comment

Working...
        X