TUF is just ridiculous compared with this:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] TUF is just ridiculous compared with this:

Wand is the man, great show!

What a cool guy! You can tell he REALY cares about being a good coach and doing something important for these guys.

Comment

Wanderlei is the man. These dudes have an opportunity of a lifetime and unlike most of the TUF casts, they seem to realize it.

Could you imagine if a dude with one arm wanted to train at the UFC gym?

Comment

Episode 2:

Comment

I appreciate you posting this man. Good stuff, a huge contrast in attitude between this team and the TUF cast. Nice to watch a group of truly grateful fighters progress.

Comment

Thank you for this my brother! Great stuff.

Comment

wow! best video ive seen wandi shows another side that is cool as hell.... thanks for the post!!!

Comment

Thanks guys. So there comes the next episode (feat. Thiago Silva and Royler Gracie).

Episode 3:

The two bad boys look so humble in this picture :-D

Last edited by KingOne; 03-08-2011, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Awesome posts KingOne. Folks here call themselves MMA fans.. Funny how this section explodes when Lesnar says he's going to eat a burrito. But when you put some genuinely good videos up, including an ATG fighter training humble prospects to be professional fighters, nobody says a word.

Green K given, I appreciate this.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
                    Awesome posts KingOne. Folks here call themselves MMA fans.. Funny how this section explodes when Lesnar says he's going to eat a burrito. But when you put some genuinely good videos up, including an ATG fighter training humble prospects to be professional fighters, nobody says a word.

Green K given, I appreciate this.
                    Thanks bro ;-)

Even if there are only a few who take notice of this, it's worth to post it. But yeah, you're absolutly right, it's kinda sad what most of MMA fans are really interested in about this sport...

Comment

Working...
                    X