Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Kermit Cintron's Ring Exit Accidental Or Intentional? (HD Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he defiantly hits head after watching it over and over, it looks as though he fell on it awkward not that it was a hard hit but awkwardly landed on it like he twisted it.

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
      He had trained months for the fight. He was in top condition. He had hurt Williams in the previous round. He was ahead on most unbiased peoples scorecards. He was putting in the better performance of the two fighters. Williams was there for the taking. His timing was way off etc. Cintron was going about it the right way.
      maybe thats what he thought. he thought hes ahead on cards and might get a decision. bad for him it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Woah, I never seen it from that angle. Just watched this video; actually Cintron's head didn't hit anything. There is no way he could have possibly gotten hurt from that.
        Exactly, I've watched the replay a lot of time, but never from that angle and you can clearly see that Cintron's head never hit anything. His shoulder takes all the shock, but right after he went down, he was grabbing his head/neck, but this part of his body was never hit by anything.

It would be REALLY stupid though to say that he jumped out of the ring, I will never believe this possibility. I think he was off balance and fell through the ropes, but he never intended to jump outside the ring, that's just plain stupid.

Comment

It looks like he got tripped but not enough to go flying out of the ring.

Comment

by watching that round. how can anyone give that round to Paul William. He didnt landed anything in that round.

Comment

They awarded a winner of this fight after 3 rounds and a half, and most people think the judging was horrendous.

No one deserves a win after 3 and a half rounds, this isn't a pro-debut. What type of **** is that? I hope it gets overturned, and I'd like a rematch between these two but they need to make sure it sells tickets some how. HBO would definitely make money off them if they put them under an Adamek undercard in Atlantic City. Adamek is suppose to be able to sell tickets pretty good.
              Last edited by SoldierWarrior; 05-14-2010, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                by watching that round. how can anyone give that round to Paul William. He didnt landed anything in that round.
                The 4th? I thought he landed some good shots in that round. It seemed to me as if he was beginning to open up.

Comment

He fell out of the ring on accident, but he purposely faked how serious it was.

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
                    He fell out of the ring on accident, but he purposely faked how serious it was.
                    Thats what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Thats what I'm saying.
                      great sig. It makes me wish I was a dead fish.

Comment

Working...
                      X