Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Jeffries

Film of Jim Jeffries:

Jeffries is in black.

The quality is alright considering that in other versions that I've seen of these films you could hardly make out what was happening in the ring.

now post the video of jack johnson annihilating him you nazi....nothing special was happening in the ring fyi dont blame the cameras......and dont bring up revisionist history because he ducked johnson for years in his prime and was the favorite.........

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
      now post the video of jack johnson annihilating him you nazi....nothing special was happening in the ring fyi dont blame the cameras......and dont bring up revisionist history because he ducked johnson for years in his prime and was the favorite.........

Okay?

Comment

I notice that he uses a ton of counter uppercuts on Sailor Tom Sharkey.

Here is some training footage (for whatever reason the full video of Jeffries in training was taken off youtube):

0:55

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
          Film of Jim Jeffries:

Jeffries is in black.

The quality is alright considering that in other versions that I've seen of these films you could hardly make out what was happening in the ring.
          I've always been interested im a Jeffries-Foreman match up. George was so strong and such a bruiser in his prime, Whill Jeff had that concrete chin and great stamina and athleticism. One of the more intriguing fantasy match ups in my opinion.

Comment

Okay?
            i LOL'd

Comment

I notice that he uses a ton of counter uppercuts on Sailor Tom Sharkey.

Here is some training footage (for whatever reason the full video of Jeffries in training was taken off youtube):

** Really liked that right uppercut. Wasn't this the "cigar box" footage?

The rhythm of the hand crank is the same in both films. They could have never held cigar box level and crank it simultaneously much less fit the equipment in a cigar box which is why I question so many of the usual suspects passing as historians.

Maybe they could fit it in a cigar crate, but regardless, please do take care my friend. The evil empire has eliminated Lion King and Mac from the ranks. They even eliminated a guy with a most incredible Ukrainian video short set to one of the great Russian classical composers. His sin was putting up a couple of Wlad fights I guess as that and the video short was all he had.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                I've always been interested im a Jeffries-Foreman match up. George was so strong and such a bruiser in his prime, Whill Jeff had that concrete chin and great stamina and athleticism. One of the more intriguing fantasy match ups in my opinion.
                foreman would murder him!

Comment

Six year layoff

And he still went 15 rounds with Johnson .

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
                    Maybe they could fit it in a cigar crate, but regardless, please do take care my friend. The evil empire has eliminated Lion King and Mac from the ranks. They even eliminated a guy with a most incredible Ukrainian video short set to one of the great Russian classical composers. His sin was putting up a couple of Wlad fights I guess as that and the video short was all he had.
                    I try to avoid putting up any videos that'll get me suspended from youtube.

It's usually recent fights that end up getting people banned, I've mostly uploaded footage from 1950's and before.

You never know though but so far I haven't gotten any complaints.

Comment

Working...
                    X