Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Wants Calzaghe To Get KTFO by Roy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eid would come early if that infidel is put out of his misery. Calzaghe is a fraud, and even hardcore British boxing fans know this.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Stars & A Sun View Post
      i want him to get ktfo just because he ducked pavlik and he talks smack just because he was gifted a decision against 1 american. he thinks he's the **** but scared of a real prime pavlik.
      how did he duck him, he wanted to fight pavlik post lacy,kelly declined!

gifted a decision,lol.still hurts huh?

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Stars & A Sun View Post
        doesn't matter as long as he wins. then calzaghe wont have the excuse not to fight pavlik.
        Pavlik has turned down Calzaghe twice, after Joe beat Lacy, too soon for Pav obviously, and then after he beat JT the first time.

It's swings and roundabouts. Old Jones is still a better fighter than Pavlik. Calzaghe and Pav might both lose their fights then it makes all talk of a fight moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
          Eid would come early if that infidel is put out of his misery. Calzaghe is a fraud, and even hardcore British boxing fans know this.
          except he isn't and they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Roy doesn't do knockouts anymore tho.
            he doesn't but if hopkins could knockdown calzaghe and jones knocked down trini, I could definitley see this ending in a KO for jones. but personally, as long as he wins I don't care how he does it.
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-17-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I want it to happen but i doubt it. I just hope Roy just comes away with the win.

A Prime Roy probably would have though, easily, or made him look ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                he doesn't but if hopkins could knockdown calzaghe and jones knocked down trini, I could definitley see this ending in a KO for jones. but personally, as long as he wins I don't care how he does it.
                Name the last great or near great RJJ ko'ed if you cant think of one during his prime then he's **** out of luck stopping a slightly past his prime great in Calzaghe. The only one likely to get stopped is the faded Jones and if Roy wins it will be by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm;4080152[/B
                  Name the last great or near great RJJ ko'ed if you cant think of one during his prime then he's **** out of luck stopping a slightly past his prime great in Calzaghe. The only one likely to get stopped is the faded Jones and if Roy wins it will be by decision.
                  no need to worry calzaghe is far from great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    But Joe is the "THE ****"!!

#2 P4P......speaks for itself doesnt it??.....
                    wrong #3 and dropping fast. the ring's not gonna put up with this fairy windmilling crap much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      no need to worry calzaghe is far from great.
                      I think that's highly debatable and I think many posters who see Cal as a great fighter would need evidence why you think that.

Comment

Working...
                      X