No announcement yet.

mundine turns down fight with kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mundine turns down fight with kessler

will try to find a link soon but this came from a good source. mundine apparently knocked it back sayin he wanted to defend his own title a few times first.

I think he should of took the fight.. hasnt he been wanting a rematch with Kessler for awhile now? and he finally has the chance and turns it down to probably fight some more bums..

Comment

He shouldn't really be allowed to defend his "title" a few times.

Comment

Mundine would get trashed by Kessler again and again, it's no surprise that he doesn't want the fight.

Comment

id rate mundine at a 40% chance of beatin kessler atm. i think he might have made the right choice tho. this will be alot bigger fight later on down the track

Comment

Yeah i guess, i just hope he defends hes title against some credible opponents rather then the "warmup" bums he usually fights.

Comment

Somebody needs to remind Mundine that he needs to throw punches back against opposition such as Kessler.

Comment

he was never thrashed by kessler the first time. He was beaten, but not thrashed. I'd like to see him fight that sheep shagger joe c. Joe c is the biggest load of hyped up crap from over the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                  he was never thrashed by kessler the first time. He was beaten, but not thrashed. I'd like to see him fight that sheep shagger joe c. Joe c is the biggest load of hyped up crap from over the ocean.
                  yeah true that. even if he lost at least a heap of people would stop with the JC is the fastest smw bull****

Comment

Mundine is far more "hype" than Calzaghe. Mundine is a chinless wanker who got knocked out by Ottke and beaten by the rather mediocre Manny Siaca.

We certainly have overhyped fighters in the UK, and people like Warren move fighters along slowly, but we've got far better fighters than Australia currently boast. Australian fighters seem even more inclined to milk paper/less than paper titles than British fighters do (we've had our fair share though, Enzo Maccarinelli is about as dubious a titlist as there is).

Slag off our Rugby (both codes) and Cricket teams all you like though, they deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                    X