Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin-Jacobs, Kovalev-Ward, Aaron Pryor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why won't anybody credible take a million dollars to fight GGG? Easy money! LOL The breadman speaks the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      I like how people feel Lara will be any different to negotiate with than Jacobs. Lara's got it made fighting easy fights for great money.
      On top of that, Luis DeCubas his manager is saying in interviews that his fighter (Lara) commands a lot of money to fight now smh. I dont know how being that he only brings his family along with him to the table. What fans does he have?

Comment

I could watch GGG Lara. I suppose it might calm some of the haters down for a day or two after L gets KTFO. But it doesn't achieve anything for GGG professionally except get him closer to Hopkin's number of consecutive defenses record.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
          Guys please take note of what Bread's saying. NOBODY wants that work from GGG. Stop fooling yourselfs with the "but he hasnt fought anybody" line. Duh, nobody wants to fight him so who can he fight?
          Why dont he fight lara? Or how about Jorge Heiland? Im sure there are some names out there that want to fight him that his team ignores.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Why dont he fight lara? Or how about Jorge Heiland? Im sure there are some names out there that want to fight him that his team ignores.

Cause they aint *****

Comment

Only the GGG trolls can disagree with what this guy says about GGG. It is obvious to everybody except the hating trolls that GGG is the best middleweight to come along in years.

Comment

Lara is full of BS. He wants nothing to do with GGG. Only a GGG troll would think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                X