No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why "Whites" Are Abandoning Boxing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    i dont like arum i certainly dont like de la hoya and i dont like haymon either. Wouldnt need to be a genius to save it, match top fighters against each other and dont protect an undefeated record at all costs. Two things that UFC do and thats why its gaining popularity whilsts boxings is diminishing
    Honestly I wouldn't know if top fighter were getting matched against one another in UFC because I don't know who they are. I believe that the same would go for those who are unaware of what's happening in boxing. The "Best vs Best" line that UFC pushes is just empty rhetoric that people buy into. I know that Nate Diaz was not the best yet he had a fight vs McGregor, who propbably isn't the best either. That probably happens more often than we know, but with so many coming and going in UFC everyone is assumed to be the best vs the best

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      LOL i saw that, A lot of Americas past is coming back to haunt them n they hate it, they tried to erase slavery from the history books n wanted to replace it with "they came over here to work" too funny... u talk about it they say get over it, meanwhile its remember 9/11, the hola(coss), etc
      they are ashamed...they try to peg Mexicans as thieves and immigrants(they were already here), and blacks as violent and lazy yet historically speaking, who has stolen more land, resources, history, used other people for free labor and killed masses of people? Europeans

they are very good at deflecting and denying things but putting others misdeeds on the front page

im glad there are some people of European descent with integrity in this country and are playing a positive role in making America great.....for the first time

remember how they tried to make 9/11 the worst and most damaging terrorist attack on U.S. soil.....I guess they forgot about the years between 1492-1999....we've had several instances where home grown terrorists did a lot more damage than Isis, Al queda or whatever deflection they'd like to use.

every time their was fighting on this land it was because Europeans wanted to take more land and more resources....people are a lot more worried about the judicial system and policing than Isis who they created anyway
      Last edited by therealpugilist; 09-01-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        wa wa wa wa wa....you sound like Charlie brown's mom...you aint talking bout *****

JUST ADMIT IT, you cant ignore me if you tried.

why are you so intimidated by men of color bro? got your ass kicked by a black guy, Asian, or Mexican.....your wife got you taking care of that odd child who looks more like Alex Rodriquez than he resembles you?

whats your deal. inferiority complex?
        you are certainly reaching top 5 worst posters on this forum that's the biggest point out of this entire thread....... lucky for you garbage is permitted on thread topics that aren't associated with the thread, maybe you are pissed your boxing abilities resemble your speed bag ones? ....

Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-01-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Honestly I wouldn't know if top fighter were getting matched against one another in UFC because I don't know who they are. I believe that the same would go for those who are unaware of what's happening in boxing. The "Best vs Best" line that UFC pushes is just empty rhetoric that people buy into. I know that Nate Diaz was not the best yet he had a fight vs McGregor, who propbably isn't the best either. That probably happens more often than we know, but with so many coming and going in UFC everyone is assumed to be the best vs the best
          You're probably right to some extent about UFC main events, but theres definitely less emphasis on 'marinating' fights and protecting undefeated records.

Comment

• White boxers matter!!...but they always getting beat by hungrier and more talented black and latino fighters...so white fans jump on the Lil G's, Lomos and Krushers of the sport...that's a reason why dudes like Lil G get overrated because the white fans who rock the race hat become thirsty for a non black and non latino monster....so they create these mythical boogeymen that get outclassed, schooled, bullied and beat up by an latino or black fighter....White Americans love guns....they're not too good at fair fights....they need advantages and boxing is not a sport where they'll have many if any advantages

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              you are certainly reaching top 5 worst posters on this forum that's the biggest point out of this entire thread....... lucky for you garbage is permitted on thread topics that aren't associated with the thread, maybe you are pissed your boxing abilities resemble your speed bag ones?.....

awww you're breaking my heart

this is amusing.

you know im not watching that video right

your insecurities are clear....inferiority complex....its ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                White boxers matter!!...but they always getting beat by hungrier and more talented black and latino fighters...so white fans jump on the Lil G's, Lomos and Krushers of the sport...that's a reason why dudes like Lil G get overrated because the white fans who rock the race hat become thirsty for a non black and non latino monster....so they create these mythical boogeymen that get outclassed, schooled, bullied and beat up by an latino or black fighter....White Americans love guns....they're not too good at fair fights....they need advantages and boxing is not a sport where they'll have many if any advantages

You can't complain about having fair fights and have one of the biggest cherry on your avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  White boxers matter!!...but they always getting beat by hungrier and more talented black and latino fighters...so white fans jump on the Lil G's, Lomos and Krushers of the sport...that's a reason why dudes like Lil G get overrated because the white fans who rock the race hat become thirsty for a non black and non latino monster....so they create these mythical boogeymen that get outclassed, schooled, bullied and beat up by an latino or black fighter....White Americans love guns....they're not too good at fair fights....they need advantages and boxing is not a sport where they'll have many if any advantages
                  they wont admit it.....many are on this board and its obvious. Their are some guys on here who don't care about race, but then there are those guys who only like fighters who are non-black or latino but want to deflect and accuse others of what they do....pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    It's not best vs best,, it's more like the best matchup possible, barring injuries

Guys in ufc move up and down the rankings ladder with wins and losses, usually always fighting someone on the same rung of the ladder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                      It's cos no slickness required in ufc

How many times you see a ufc fighter dance around the outside before backing into a corner with his chin behind his shoulder, beckoning the opponent in, slipping shots before countering with a stiff jab and dancing away until the Bell rings

That's real fighting

Comment

Working...
                      X