Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a credit/debit card person or more of a cash person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I forgot our other resident alcoholic Beercules, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      I can't really I think me, you and hugh are pretty notorious degenerates here by now. But you gotta try to be a gentleman squire sometimes haha. I had a dealer once who took bitcoins was really weird, never did that bs personally.
      Hahahahaha wtf, he was advanced.

Comment

I can't really I think me, you and hugh are pretty notorious degenerates here by now. But you gotta try to be a gentleman squire sometimes haha. I had a dealer once who took bitcoins was really weird, never did that bs personally.
        Lol I was just watching Drugs Inc. and one of the dealers has those iPhone credit card scanners. Funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          Lol I was just watching Drugs Inc. and one of the dealers has those iPhone credit card scanners. Funny stuff
          He used his Galaxy i think, i never got it. Like why leave a paper trail. Then again we both ended up in the box at like in the same time so wtf do I know haha.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Hahahahaha wtf, he was advanced.
          Yeah, this was before they busted the silk road and all that when like it was a free for all. Like i said above though, he got a few years. So not advanced enough, He's out next march I think. One of the smartest people I know but the dumbest too. Operates better in jail then outside though, Mcgyver of the cut lol.

Comment

He used his Galaxy i think, i never got it. Like why leave a paper trail. Then again we both ended up in the box at like in the same time so wtf do I know haha.

Yeah, this was before they busted the silk road and all that when like it was a free for all. Like i said above though, he got a few years. So not advanced enough, He's out next march I think. One of the smartest people I know but the dumbest too. Operates better in jail then outside though, Mcgyver of the cut lol.
            Definitely stupid for leaving a trail.

Comment

I'm a checkbook kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Definitely stupid for leaving a trail.
                That's not how they got him though, like I said he's smart but dumb as ****. SWIM left a heater in his car, he was smoking a blunt as a cop passed by and got busted and ate a gun charge on top of it. Bad luck i guess. He got 4 years off that, I was only in a year though so I only get second hand knowledge really. Messed up.

Comment

Working...
                X