No announcement yet.

Civil war is raging in Iraq right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    This is what happens when you don't let the Brits run the World.
    Would you adopt me if that were to ever happen again?

Every limey could use a Fat Yank in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Would you adopt me if that were to ever happen again?

Every limey could use a Fat Yank in their life.
      That goes without saying. You wouldn't be able to move for the tea and crumpets i'd provide.

Comment

Revelation 9:13-19

Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

Comment

Working...
        X