Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING GRAPHIC VID: "Rapper" shoots himself in the face ON PURPOSE...(Fookn Moron)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure this dude is on government assistance,,,, don't know why we don't just execute fools and save taxpayers some cash.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Was waiting for this kinda post.... Knew it'd be you or like 2 other candidates.

Always dreaming bout that BBC.
      Does being an aspiring rapper magically give you a "BBC" or did you not watch the video? I'm blacker than that guy

Gay ass liberals and their "BBC"
      Last edited by ////; 07-28-2016, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          how did he swallow the bullet? shouldn't have it pierced the other cheek too?
          That is what I was wondering too as I kept looking for the exit wound?

Comment

Im definitely getting his mixtape

Comment

I am waiting on the vid where he shoots his nutz off........at least at that point he cant procreate

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Does being an aspiring rapper magically give you a "BBC" or did you not watch the video? I'm blacker than that guy

Gay ass liberals and their "BBC"
                I did not watch the vid , I just knew it'd touch ya bruh. Hardwork, Dedication.

Comment

this is how east coast dudes get initiated into west coast gangs lmfao.

Comment

Is that a starter pistol that they use to fire blanks at swim and track meets? If so it would explain the lack of an exit wound.

Also, this guy is a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Damn shame he didn't die.

Comment

Working...
                      X