Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How firm is your handshake? what is the proper way to shake a person's hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree.

The new generation are limp-wristed.

The smile nervously and hold out their arm like they want you to kiss the back of their hand.

And you shake a woman's hand firmly, but not aggressively..... firm, but no more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      When I was 8 or 9 I was on a family holiday in Cornwall, England. My family used to talk with this other family and when we were leaving the Dad from the other family put his hand out to shake my hand. We shook hands and he then told me I shake hands like a poof. He told me real men have a strong handshake and told me how I should do it. That stuck with me and I've always given a firm handshake. I don't try and squeeze the life out the other person's hand but make sure it's firm. I ease up on women if I ever have to shake a woman's hand.

pretty much this ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I guess having tiny hands would do that to a man.

My older convict cousins laugh at how the young punks hit the rock, without knowing the reason why, or where this habit developed.

I leave it to Prius/jeepney/young dudes to speculate.

I will reveal the true origin later! I may make a thread about it. It is a fascinating topic. It really is.
        i'm not interested in old men smoking rocks or whatever you're babbling about today gramps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          i'm not interested in old men smoking rocks or whatever you're babbling about today gramps.
          Do you have big chief tomahawk on your ignore list?

Wtf? He exposed you and you put him on ignore?

Your safe space! Bulletproof jeepney... Your safe space/place.

Actually kid, I am talking about fist hitting, and real man stuff.
          But, I know that knocks you out of the discussion.

There is no babbling, there is only punks like you, co-opting things you can't understand. You have no idea why you do whT you do. You just think you know things. Put that big chrome muffler on your jeepney boy, find a man and get married.

I guess you will never have lil Tago's like you. That sounds like a good thing.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 07-01-2016, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Do you have big chief tomahawk on your ignore list?

Wtf? He exposed you and you put him on ignore?

Your safe space! Bulletproof jeepney... Your safe space/place.

Actually kid, I am talking about fist hitting, and real man stuff.
            But, I know that knocks you out of the discussion.

There is no babbling, there is only punks like you, co-opting things you can't understand. You have no idea why you do whT you do. You just think you know things. Put that big chrome muffler on your jeepney boy, find a man and get married.

I guess you will never have lil Tago's like you. That sounds like a good thing.
            senile senior citizen isn't it like 5am in japan right now? go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              senile senior citizen isn't it like 5am in japan right now? go to sleep.
              Dumb ass, 3:20 pm punk. Do you have chief on your ignore list? Lil b1tch.

Comment

Bunch of soft ass nigggas these days can't even give a real man handshake.

Comment

It's not as firm as my handjob shake....

Comment

I dont shake hands, I just give a gun and wink

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      It feels like a fish. True beta.
                      You mean slimy and slippery, smelly.

Comment

Working...
                      X