• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn slip I must say that is one dope ass mullet

damn near brings a tear to my eye it's so beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      [/B]

That ruined my high. While a student at CAL, my girl friend at the time, a molecular biology student, convinced me to donate sperm. I donated for two year regularly. Got change for it too. But my girl Kim thought we would marry someday and didn't want any kids looking for me. I checked the box when I registered to jack in a cup, that I wanted to know if a pregnancy resulted.
      I also checked the box that said something like I do not want to be contacted by any children.

I was told my seed took root 15 times over two years. East Bay Fertility Clinic in Oakland. Kim and I didn't work out, she realized I was a cheating piece of crap and dropped me. She is an opt****logist in Oregon. I am still an *******, but trying to be better daily.

Slip, your comment about potentially being her dad was on point. Let me be better today.

She is a great dancer!
      Oh snap! Her youth and her fineness cause a conflict within me.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      damn slip I must say that is one dope ass mullet

damn near brings a tear to my eye it's so beautiful
      It's a little grayer these days but I can still pull me some damn fine sistahs.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Oh snap! Her youth and her fineness cause a conflict within me.

It's a little grayer these days but I can still pull me some damn fine sistahs.
        Like we used to say,,, back in the day... Baby so fine, I would eat the korn out of her ****!! Nuff said!!!

Comment

man ain't nobody got time for some whack ass slip stream "stream of gayness" thread

Ain't nobody got no time for no slip stream? Really, I dun figurd day when I tried to do dis it would wurk.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Ain't nobody got no time for no slip stream? Really, I dun figurd day when I tried to do dis it would wurk.
            Disregard that. Your dope ass mullet trumps all. In fact this is now in the argument for thread of the year if I might say so myself.

Comment

I like the idea of this thread.

Comment

Good thread Slip. We needed an open mic type thread.

Comment

Disregard that. Your dope ass mullet trumps all. In fact this is now in the argument for thread of the year if I might say so myself.
                  I believe Mullets hold the key to world peace, and hunger. Religions detract from our ultimate goal of mullets for everyone, as long as you are not balding.

I gotta drop this clip in.

Slip, my iPhone limits me so repost please.

American's, not all, are STUPID.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpDEu8KmNj0

Hope this fits within the parameters???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I was told my seed took root 15 times over two years
                    That's awesome, did your evolutionary job 15 times, and without having to pay child support.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                      That's awesome, did your evolutionary job 15 times, and without having to pay child support.
                      I agree, but wish I could meet them now. I passed on my seed. But the real father was the man that was there.., Not me.

I was stupid for so many years, I can only assume that they were raised by a better man.

I wonder if they are genetically pre disposed to liking boxing, math, & physics.

East Bay Fertility children, hit me up. I may be genetically related.

Comment

Working...
                      X