No announcement yet.

Let's blame everything BUT Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    your trainer can only tell you so much, Trainer can't fight for you (as Mayweather always say) and it is so true, The Trainer should be nothing more then a Advisor, you still have to go out and think for yourself and make your own adjustments and find your comfort zone...a lot of fightes in boxing today just can't make any adjustments and to me those are not "GREAT FIGHTERS", regardless of the style of fighter you are facing, it is NO EXCUSE, if your facing and guy that sticks and moves and uses his speed, you should know how to cut the fukin ring off, if your fighting a Pressure Fighter, you should know how to deal with his Pressure and how to Clinch him to throw him off and how to side step him, if your dealing with a physical guy who uses a lot of clinches to try and slow you down and throw your timing off...you should be able to adjust and come up with a way to get him off of you and keep him off of you

Khan and so many young fighters just have no fukin CLUE how to deal with the Different Styles in boxing so that PU$$Y FANS run around Claiming certain styles are boring and use that as an excuses as to why their favorite fighter should fight this or that fighter

LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BOXING OTHER THEN JUST THROWING PUNCHES

Like Andre Ward Tweeted:
    Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward
    They want you to slug & brawl. Then if you get knocked out, they say you need to fight smarter!! Which one is it??

Don't listen to the fans or the Writers or the HBO Announcers...ALWAYS FIGHT YOUR FIGHT! Khan did not do that, he tried to Bang with Danny and this is the Result:

^hahahaha
    That's a very good point and so true.

Comment

khan carries his amateur style too much into the ring with him as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        it's because NSB is crawling with Floyd f@gs...anything related to PAC, they'll say anything to discredit

the amount of Roach backlash is amazing...yea, its Freddie's fault that Amir doesn't have a chin
        No it's Freddie's fault with the game plan that Khan came in with..It's also Roach's fault that Khan has no defense to speak of..On this there is no denying it..That wtf a trainer is for,and both were shh!t poor last night...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BOXING OTHER THEN JUST THROWING PUNCHES
          Quoted for truth.

That said, certain guys can get away with not learning as much as others, and still make a decent run of it, but they're usually guys with freakishly insane punch resistance. Guys like Julio Cesar Chavez, Antonito Margarito, Jake LaMotta, Carlos Monzon, and George Chuvalo.

Which Khan definitely is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            No it's Freddie's fault with the game plan that Khan came in with..It's also Roach's fault that Khan has no defense to speak of..On this there is no denying it..That wtf a trainer is for,and both were shh!t poor last night...
            There is no "game plan" in boxing. Like Garcia's father Angel already said, you can watch all the tapes you want, study your opponet down to his core by learning his habits and tendencies, and prepare all you want but on fight night nothing ever goes exactly as planned, and it's the fighter's job to adapt to what his opponet brings him and improvise his offense around it.

I do agree on the defense point, though. Khan needs to be taught how to fight inside, even if he's NOT an inside fighter, because he's inevitably going to find himself in situations where he's going to HAVE to fight inside, at least momentarily, before he can get back out of range and box from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Roach isn't the right trainer for Khan, but Khan definitely has a huge problem sticking to the gameplan. He always gets dragged into a war. There's no way Roach said "go out and make this a war son", no matter what kind of trainer he is. Khan's got too much heart and too much pride for his own good, especially since his chin is one of the weakest I've ever seen.
              Khans Game plan was to go to War..This is why he was right in front of Garcia not moving his head or anything..He fought nothing like he has in his last three or four fights...He had his feet planted and was only going to fight one way..Roach had to have help him with his game plan..It was a bad one,and there was no other plan...Which also should be blamed on Roach...No plan B or C...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                There is no "game plan" in boxing. Like Garcia's father Angel already said, you can watch all the tapes you want, study your opponet down to his core by learning his habits and tendencies, and prepare all you want but on fight night nothing ever goes exactly as planned, and it's the fighter's job to adapt to what his opponet brings him and improvise his offense around it.

I do agree on the defense point, though. Khan needs to be taught how to fight inside, even if he's NOT an inside fighter, because he's inevitably going to find himself in situations where he's going to HAVE to fight inside, at least momentarily, before he can get back out of range and box from the outside.
                I agree with most of this post..I understand things never really go as planned when the bell rings..But this is why your prepare in the gym for any giving situation..Look at May,he is ready for anything that can take place in the ring..So is Bradley,B-Hop this is why you will never really see those fighters dominated or really beat up badly...Boxing is 80 to 85%mental...That has to be in the best shape..Khan not doing roadwork,wanting to exchange and look for a KO..I mean his mind was not in the right place,it's Roach's job to get it in the right place...I'm not saying Khan does not take the blame..But Roach has some blame here as well...

Comment

I can see your point.

That said, Khan WAS boxing beautifully until the knockdown. It was the first knockdown that really got him to plant his feet and exchange, which was obviously an utterly ******ed move on his part.

It goes back to the bravado thing I touched on earlier. That **** only works when you have a granite chin and you know with absolute certainty that your opponet can't hurt you. If you don't know in the depths of your heart that you can take your opponet's best shots without being hurt you shouldn't be trading with him in the first place. Especially when said shots just put you on your ass 10 seconds ago and made you stumble like Kelly Pavlik on a DUI test.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I can see your point.

That said, Khan WAS boxing beautifully until the knockdown. It was the first knockdown that really got him to plant his feet and exchange, which was obviously an utterly ******ed move on his part.

It goes back to the bravado thing I touched on earlier. That **** only works when you have a granite chin and you know with absolute certainty that your opponet can't hurt you. If you don't know in the depths of your heart that you can take your opponet's best shots without being hurt you shouldn't be trading with him in the first place. Especially when said shots just put you on your ass 10 seconds ago and made you stumble like Kelly Pavlik on a DUI test.
                    LMFAO at the Pavlik burn..LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      it's because NSB is crawling with Floyd f@gs...anything related to PAC, they'll say anything to discredit

the amount of Roach backlash is amazing...yea, its Freddie's fault that Amir doesn't have a chin
                      Yeah, these Floyd dickriders would blame anyone even remotely associated with Paq. In this case, it's Roach.

If Khan is under TR's umbrella, I'd guarantee that they would blame Arum. Anything that makes their idol look good. In reality, it's Floyd who's making their lives miserable. He dumps tons of roadblocks, instead of welcoming a fight that gives him an opportunity to show he's the best, he beat his wife, he threatens security guards, he makes himself look like a clown by throwing dollar bills, he gets pissed at people pushing Paq to him, then rants racist remarks, he accuses without proof, you name it. That's why you'll never see fans as worse as these Floyd worshippers.

Comment

Working...
                      X