Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Bradley schools Pacquiao, will he be robbed also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    3 minimum. At least 2 of the 3 judges need to be against him in addition to his opponent. Learn to count before making asshat assertions.
    The ref, his opponent, and two judges equals 4 people, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      Right....top rank shenanigans. Had absolutely nothing to do with it being a close fight and juanma being the hometown guy. Gtfo.
      That was not a close fight. Lopez won 2 or 3 rounds, maybe, and got his ass kicked.

People acting like robberies are only a Top Rank thing need to shut up. It's stupid to say, and makes no sense.

Comment

The reason I say two judges were paid off is I cannot believe any judge, even a bad one could honestly believe Rios won the Abril fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          he'll be fighting two guys that night.
          You must have been hit on the head to many times if you think Bradley can beat Pacquiao. I'll give Bradley credit if he's still standing after round 10

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
            FWIW....guys like Morales, Hopkins and others have gotten decisions over Top Ranks biggest stars.

Manny had a ton of hype behind him and if Morales can get the nod, why can't Bradley.
            Manny did have a bunch of hype at that time but he wasn't the mega star he has become over the last 2 years (ironic, fighting the weakest competition of his career at catchweights but biggest names)

Also, Morales was a star when he fought Pac and also had a big following so Bob could handle Pac losing to him. Arum had more stars to fall back on then to generate good revenue. Bradley is different, no fan base, and not very appealing style. Pac will not be allowed to lose to him.

Bradley's best chance to win:

Headbut Pac early and often to open a cut on Pac. Try to get the fight stopped because of the cut for a no contest and get a rematch and make another big payday. HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              The ref, his opponent, and two judges equals 4 people, dumbass.
              i said 3 MINIMUM. The ref doesnt need to be against him to get screwed. Someone needs to improve their reading comprehension and reasoning skills.

Comment

Working...
              X