No announcement yet.

50, Floyd and Tyson Drink Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
    50 Cent is very frustrated that Street King Energy Drink, which has been endorsed by Floyd Mayweather, is a total failure. LINK LINK LINK

According to the Google Keyword Tool, only a meager 73 people inside the United States have even bothered to search for it.

Should 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather elicit the help of Manny Pacquiao in promoting their drink? Afterall, a part of the proceeds of the sale of the drink is being set aside to help the poor and starving, a cause that Manny Pacquiao has SUCCESSFULLY embraced.

Should we Boxing Scene members help support this drink and thereby its cause?
    I was one of the 73...and I don't even like 50...but who cares, it wouldn't be the first time his **** has flopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      out of that video.people actually picked up some gay ****??damn floyd really does have the most haters..my focus was on how funny tyson was and ya'll go all negative....get help

c'mon Larry...when you whisper something in your boy's ear, you dont gotta grab both sides of their face

Comment

I'd feel like a ****ing mong with a can of something called 'Street King' in my hand. Why don't they just call it 'Wannabe Gangsta'?

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
          It's not about Manny and Floyd. It's about the poor. Pacquiao speaks for them.

50 and Mayweather should ask for Pacquiao's help. He would probably do it for free given that the poor is close to his heart. They need someone with great prestige to promote that brand and cause.
          great idea. thisll prolly make pac and floyd BFFs

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            I was one of the 73...and I don't even like 50...but who cares, it wouldn't be the first time his **** has flopped.
            Yeah...just look at all his albums since Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Nobody gives a crap what products a felon rapper, convicted rapist, and villain boxer endorse...at least I sure don't.

The only reason Pacquiao is a good idea for marketing is because his fanbase is fanatical, obsessive, and naive enough to buy anything they slap his name on...like 4/5ths of the TV shows over there have something to do with Manny for gods sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              does manny speak for the poor from his mansion in the phillipines or from his mansion in LA?
              its actually his ferrari

Comment

Tyson saved that commercial

Comment

all this was is the black version of The Hangover

Comment

No one wants to buy **** marketed from a a domestic abusing badguy. Isnt this the role floyd chose for himself? being the woman beating badguy. Floyd wins again.

Comment

just ordered some online and shared a link on facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X