go to sleep

Comment

Pacman take the test you coward

Comment

margarito because floyd didn't cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
          margarito because floyd didn't cheat.
          you think that **** was legit? real talk. can you sleep with that?

Comment

the majority, if not all, of the fans n the arena, including the anouncers and media were disgusted with the fraud...yah, sure...protect yourself at all times, but the ref werent looking and Ortiz wasn't ready just as much as the ref weren't ready...the referee was like,,,WTF happened???

this show be called a NO CONTEST even tho the PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIME was in play...

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
              the majority, if not all, of the fans n the arena, including the anouncers and media were disgusted with the fraud...yah, sure...protect yourself at all times, but the ref werent looking and Ortiz wasn't ready just as much as the ref weren't ready...the referee was like,,,WTF happened???

this show be called a NO CONTEST even tho the PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIME was in play...
              i feel you homey. if i wouldve payed for that ****. i will be disappointed at mayweathers behaviour as well.

Comment

Floyd "Sucker Punch" Mayweather

Comment

wtf, even emanual steward didn't wanna even comment on the fight... only scumbags can live with the scumbag move by fraud

Comment

Theres a difference between cheating and being cheap. Floyds an ass but he didnt cheat. And your trolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X