Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Pacquiao was trained by Buboy Fernandez for the Cotto fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Pacquiao was trained by Buboy Fernandez for the Cotto fight...

and lost? Miguel Cotto was trained by ****ing Joe Santiago for the Pacquaio fight and no one ever bring this up. So aside that he beat a fading Cotto at a catch weight, Cotto was trained by a 2nd assist.

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
    and lost? Miguel Cotto was trained by ****ing Joe Santiago for the Pacquaio fight and no one ever bring this up. So aside that he beat a fading Cotto at a catch weight, Cotto was trained by a 2nd assist.
    so i guess you cant really defend floyd's latest statement so you do this....nice

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      so i guess you cant really defend floyd's latest statement so you do this....nice
      Oh look, it's now about Floyd...

Comment

Roach said himself that even if Roach trained Cotto.. Manny would still win. Although trainers are great teachers and an important part of a fighters camp, the fighter fights the fight.

Comment

what if Reed sees this thread and deleted it?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            I dont think much of all that mess and dont want to get involved in the chaos around here. I did how ever make a really good thread on the subject but some biased pinoy's reported it for being too real.

Comment

It really isn't anyone but Cotto's fault.

Pacquiao isn't hard headed enough to not listen to what people around him are telling him and stay with a Buboy level trainer.

Cotto's been rumored to not talk to Evangelista even in training camp and basically training himself from way back in his pro career. Having a trainer that can create a great gameplan to 1 that can't is a big difference as TS says though.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
                i will agree that technically Cotto didn't have a corner in that fight, but i'm not sure it would have made that much of a difference. like i said in another thread Cotto needs to improve on his D and not take so many shots otherwise he will continue to lose to fighters with power and high output. that being i think he has a great chance of winning tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X