Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Oscar REALLY weight-drained for the Pac fight? Lets see.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't Oscar's problem that he cut too much muscle?

Which is another way of saying he was weight-drained.

The word was he overdid it on the LSD and old-skool conditioning while neglecting the real boxing prep., arrived at weight ahead of time with a messed up body composition, which gave us a wasted Oscar.

Probably had no business being at the weight after that long, anyway.

Comment

Even if he was it doesn't matter....in this fight or any fight because it is not the opponents responsibility to make sure they guy they beat up comes in at a health weight. So stop trying to marginalize Pac's win over DLH.......and why we are at it stop doing the same to RJJ's ancient win over Toney too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spray_resistant;5091088]Even if he was it doesn't matter....in this fight or any fight because it is not the opponents responsibility to make sure they guy they beat up comes in at a health weight. So stop trying to marginalize Pac's win over DLH.......and why we are at it stop doing the same to RJJ's ancient win over Toney too.[/QUOTE

PAC won the fight he fought a good fight and used every advantage he had over Oscar. That is what you do in the ring you try to make the other guy fight your game. Roach knew Oscar was Dehydrated and told PAC to jump on him early. Nuff siad Pac closed the show and will meet hatton May 2nd.

Too answer the question about Oscar he could have easily been dehydrated. Would have nothing to do with having trouble making the weight either could have to do with lots of things. What ever the case he did NOT look good at 147 period end of story. Do i think he was as bad as he looked that night? Ummmmmm let me say this Manny Pacquiao will make alot of fighters look bad on their best nights. It clearly wasn't Oscar's best night and I do not think he is as bad as he looked that night....Lefty

Comment

DLH didn't look strong, but most, includin me, picked DLH to kill Pac wit his 1st big punch and Pac sodomized him. Still a huge win for Pac imo.

Comment

Working...
          X