Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does such a small island like Puerto Rican give Mexico such hardship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    boxing is a 1 on 1 sport lol population dont mean shit lmfao that just a mildy interesting fact to throw out their to ease the sting of Mexicans whooping on that ass!

Did the ricans get jumped? it must feel like it when a Mexican whoops on that ass but fact is still was just a 1 on 1 fight and Mexico Best ALWAYS beat Puerto Rico best.

"ALWAYS"?

So you've seen every championship fight between a Puerto Rican and a Mexican? You must be some kind of boxing expert. Well.... either that, or you're a 15-year old with a limited knowledge about the history of boxing.

I'd go with the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      Canelo might have a different opinion. He has beaten every Puerto Rican he has faced. :blow:
      So did Trinidad, he beat every single Mexican in their prime and never lost to a Mexican.

Wilfredo Gomez also beat like 10 Mexican champs and lost to only one...Sanchez.

Comment

No issue with my fellow boricuas, good boxers, good fans, you win some, you lose some.

Comment

Puerto Rico Cant Bang With Mexico!

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
            So did Trinidad, he beat every single Mexican in their prime and never lost to a Mexican.

And...Gomez fought incredibly, so did Sanchez, what a fight! Sanchez won but both guys sort of won when you see a fight like that!

I just also wanted to say regarding the thread, I grew up in New York City, East Harlem and Puerto Rican (also Domincans) kids often had a grandpa, dad, or cousin who taught them how to box. If it was not in a gym, it was in the apartment basement, or a social club....culturally boxing was always a part of life it seemed like to me.

Puerto Rican fighters seem to usually be very well trained technically, like the Cuban fighters. I also have a healthy respect for Mexican fighters but it is truly amazing how Puerto Rico and Cuba have produced such a great fight culture when both islands do not have that many people.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Puerto Rico Cant Bang With Mexico!

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!
              Why not just post that on your War Kovalev account, amigo?

Comment

DLH was robbed against Trinidad. Danny "sgift" Garcia got a gift against Herrera.

Gomez is arguably the greatest boxer ever from Puerto Rico and still got beat by a Mexican. The best of the best from Mexico never lost against Puerto Ricans (Chavez, Sanchez, Lopez).

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  It's not population it's love of the sport.

Puerto Rico not only competes with Mexico in boxing, it competes with the US, and all of latin America.
                  I like your answer

Comment

boxing is a 1 on 1 sport lol population dont mean **** lmfao that just a mildy interesting fact to throw out their to ease the sting of Mexicans whooping on that ass!

Did the ricans get jumped? it must feel like it when a Mexican whoops on that ass but fact is still was just a 1 on 1 fight and Mexico Best ALWAYS beat Puerto Rico best.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                      boxing is a 1 on 1 sport lol population dont mean **** lmfao that just a mildy interesting fact to throw out their to ease the sting of Mexicans whooping on that ass!

Can you prove any of that, Bosshog?

Comment

Working...
                      X