No announcement yet.

What does freedom mean to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does freedom mean to you?

Freedom is one of the values that this country is built on and many freedoms are outlined in our constitution.

But, what does freedom mean to you personally?

...everything,

Comment

the freedom to look at the kind of **** i want to look at and not be persecuted for it

Comment

Mi libertad esta basada en mis decisiones. Si soy esclavo de mis errores o soy amo de mis actos. Mi libertad esta basada en poder levantarme a diario a hacer las cosas bien no porque la sociedad me obligue si no porque me siento bien haciéndolo. Mi libertad es poder ser yo donde quiera que este y ser lo que quiero ser, no lo que otros quieren. Mi libertad no me la da un papel, mi libertad la dicto yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
          Freedom is one of the values that this country is built on and many freedoms are outlined in our constitution.

But, what does freedom mean to you personally?
          yeah about that, the U.S has lost so many of it's rights in the last decade that it would be funny if wasn't so true. The worst of all which was passed on Dec. 31st is the National Defense Authorization Act. (NDAA) What this bill does is basically make the U.S a battle ground and allows anyone to be detained under the suspicion of terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Mi libertad esta basada en mis decisiones. Si soy esclavo de mis errores o soy amo de mis actos. Mi libertad esta basada en poder levantarme a diario a hacer las cosas bien no porque la sociedad me obligue si no porque me siento bien haciéndolo. Mi libertad es poder ser yo donde quiera que este y ser lo que quiero ser, no lo que otros quieren. Mi libertad no me la da un papel, mi libertad la dicto yo.
            Bien dicho homie!!

Comment

Freedom is doing whatever you want without even being afraid of consequence.

No man was made to be free, at least not in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                Very well said!!

Comment

Working...
                X