No announcement yet.

cotto should thank pacquaio for damaging tonys eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto should thank pacquaio for damaging tonys eye

i know it,s been talked about but, tony was pressing the sht out of cotto and if not for that fcked up eye, i truly believe that tony catches up with cotto and make him quit again... that sucker was really breathing very heavily before the end... i know others seen cotto puffing very hard... well???? good night.... no hating please....

no lie it was an advantage on cottos behalf.

Comment

Yup & Pacman should thank Brother Naz for catching him cheating, imediately followed by Mosley raping him. Then the boxing comision for suspending the cheat for a Year & arum getting him his liscense back & the cab driver in Mexico leading up to Manny's jr middleweight title fight at 150 curtisy of arum yet again.

Comment

then Pac should thank Marg for Damaging Cotto and Cotto for Damaging Marg in their fight. as well as Shane for beating the brakes off marg

Comment

Eye bad or not, Cotto would won at least 10 rounds to 2 had the fight went to scorecards.

Are you saying that because of round 9? rewatch it. Cotto did just as good..

Comment

Cotto won that fight either way.... Cotto had the game plan, stuck to it, and had the stamina to continue doing do it... Marg couldnt do **** about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              Eye bad or not, Cotto would won at least 10 rounds to 2 had the fight went to scorecards.

Are you saying that because of round 9? rewatch it. Cotto did just as good..
              cotto fought well but i think without the bad eye, they fight had the potential of turning like the first but we dont know

Comment

Cotto fought a much smarter fight this time. Tony was really coming on and Miguel was beginning to breath mighty heavily. I don't know if Tony would have had enough time to finish him in 3 rounds, but I'm sure the last few rounds would have been Cotto in survival mode. It's funny cause between these two fights would always be similar (Cotto up on points and Tony with a chance to finish late) due to Miguel's questionable stamina and Tony's exceptional stamina.

Comment

It was a huge advantage.

And don't forget how painful it must have been- that probably slowed margarito down too.

Imagine getting your eyebone nailed on, that you just broke, that has metal rods in it by a strong jr middleweight + plus you can't see.

Comment

Working...
                  X