Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever lose your composure at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did tear a strip off a coworker, but I've never come close to assaulting someone at work.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I did tear a strip off a coworker, but I've never come close to assaulting someone at work.
      Girl......

Comment

I had a job where the managers were lazy-asses, and i was bringing them complaint and incident forms almost daily, sometimes more than 1. I confronted them constantly and they considered me a thorn in their side. 8 years of good service, i did tons and tons of OT for them, sometimes working an entire shift for people, and I got fired for doing my job. Never missed one day of work that wasn't a properly called in paid sick day (only 2 days)
        Corrupt lazy bastards...lol.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 12-13-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Girl......
          No it wasn't a girl.

Comment

Ever flip out like this guy? Although the guy who flipped out was a customer..

Comment

lmao yeah, i've gone off on a few co-workers before.

Comment

i work at a blockbuster and onwe time some dude didnt pay his late fines and wanted to hire a new dvd and i told him he couldnt so went nuts and pushed me i told him step off bro just leave he went beserk throwing **** knocking things over i jumped oiver the counter and punched him he went down like a sack of ****, my boss was kinda angry but let me off because the guy was trashing the store

the guy ended up pressing charges, and exagerated his inuries saying he was badly concussed and that i had also kicked him. but the security tape proved him wrong and it also showed him gettign absuive and trashing the store. the guy was embarssed and droped the charges

Comment

I yelled at a customer once, it was an old dude who was swearing at me and not saying his order right

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I yelled at a customer once, it was an old dude who was swearing at me and not saying his order right
                    Where did you work at?

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                      Exactly, and everybody feels the same about him, he is a spineless twat.
                      yow wha dat in yuh signature?

Comment

Working...
                      X