Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Barry McGuigan Can make it in to the hall of fame why cant these guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Barry McGuigan Can make it in to the hall of fame why cant these guy!

who i think were all better fighters and beat better fighters than barry did.
    Bennie Brisco
    Nigel Benn
    Naseem Hamed
    Jimmy Young
    Tom Johnson
    Michael Nunn
    Donald Curry
    Alan Minter
    Paulie Ayala
    Iron Mike tyson
    John Conteh

Mike and Nasseem aren't officially retired. Benn and Ayala will eventually get their call from the Hall as will most of the fighters you named.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      Mike and Nasseem aren't officially retired. Benn and Ayala will eventually get their call from the Hall as will most of the fighters you named.
      no but they still can be put in cos they havent been in the ring for over 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
        no but they still can be put in cos they havent been in the ring for over 4 years
        Nah, im pretty sure (though i can be wrong) that you qualify for the Hall 5 years after you officially retire. That's why Thomas Hearns isn't in the Hall yet either.

Comment

Nah, im pretty sure (though i can be wrong) that you qualify for the Hall 5 years after you officially retire. That's why Thomas Hearns isn't in the Hall yet either.
          Both fighters have been retired tyson 5 years and naz 7 years

Comment

Working...
          X