This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    Newcastle are the ****est club in the country bar none.
    Worst manager, a complete liar who is full of S H I T.
    The club owner is a fat cockney T W A T.
    how the hell 47,000 people go and watch this ****e, I for one will not return until ASHLEY, WISE and JOE F'ING KINEAR either DIE or leave.
    I HOPE THEY DIE.
    Calm down, calm down. I like Wise, Kinnera and Ashley. I hate that **** Keegan.

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Arsenal till I die.
      hey i'm going on sunday.

Comment

• According to The Sun, Manchester City will have to cough up at least £14 million if they wish to prise Shay Given away from Newcastle United.

It was reported recently that the Sky Blues had submitted an £8 million offer for the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper, who is understood to be fed up with the Magpies' seemingly incurable frailty in defence.

Joe Kinnear has maintained that the 32-year-old will not be allowed to leave; however, with limited funds at the Toon gaffer's disposal, he may have to sell his star shot-stopper to raise cash for some winter investments of his own.

City boss Mark Hughes, on the other hand, has a virtually inexhaustible kitty to work with, but he and his higher-ups at Eastlands are nonetheless wary of paying too far over the odds (Kaka notwithstanding).

It is thought a part player-swap could be afoot, with one of the Citizens' unsettled midfielders - most likely Michael Johnson - moving to St James' Park.

Mike Maguire, Goal.com

Comment

• Everton have been linked with that Michael johnson in the past and although he is a talent apprently he has serious drinking and gambling problems off the pitch.

Comment

• heard drogba might be going to man city..

Comment

• Drogba would be considerably more useful as a player right now than Kaka. We need big strong fast goalscoring strikers. We have plenty of attacking midfield options. Fill the holes first.

Comment

• De Jong is a great signing
                I can't believe Real were going for him aswell, they bid for ****ing everybody.

Comment

• Lots of transfers today.

Comment

• I can't believe Hull got Jimmy Bullard!?!?

I was really hoping we'd get him. :sad crying face:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      I can't believe Hull got Jimmy Bullard!?!?

I was really hoping we'd get him. :sad crying face:
                      Anything is better than being a Mackem.

Comment

Working...
                      X