Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    Well is certainly isnt that ******* Ronnie Nathanielz......lol

FYI, it wasnt an article, it was a press release from GBP
    and a "manny pacquiao aint faced a black fighter" like u too...

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Golden Boy admits Pacquiao took a blood test two weeks before he crippled Hatton - AND HE TESTED CLEAN.
      Yes but that test wasn't random.

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
        There were numerous Demands the MAYWEATHERS AGREED to. but B]Nevada Sports Athletic Commission is the last word that governs everything about the fight[/B]. Sorry I forgot!
        I didn't disagree with that at all. What I am saying is that, THE MAYWEATHER's DEMANDS are not that of the NSAC. Thus the Mayweather Camp cannot throw their way around. Their "demands" cannot be the last say.

That is the root of this all because the Pacquiao Camp feel that the Mayweather camp are arrogant and having the audacity to accuse him of something and thus their response in refusing to the blood test.

The Mayweather camp could have easily asked or requested the NSAC to include a random blood testing and let the NSAC lay down the ruling instead of demanding the Pacquiao camp about it.

This is an issue of ego over facts. To get the facts or results, one must see how to meander over the politics of it.

First and foremost, the Pacquiao camp feel that they are the ones to be approached because they are the "hottest" boxer, they have the P4P boxer at hand. Therefore, they can throw their weight around.

This is very simple.

The Mayweather Camp simply refuse to see that he came out of retirement and he is the one that needs "to prove something."

As much as the Mayweather's camp is right about "fairt testing", the fact that they are the ones demanding it and not the NSAC shows that their views are "nothing."

Going back to the same analogy I have with having a president impeached. The reason there is a determination process to check whether the accusations/allegations are valid or enough to bring into a TRIAL IMPEACHMENT is to invalidate random accusations.

Not every cries or complaints from anybody can impeach the president.

Same thing goes here. The Mayweather Camp have no "authority" to throw their weight around. They are not the NEVADA COMMISSION to determine who is guilty or not or who to "try or not."

SIMPLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          and a "manny pacquiao aint faced a black fighter" like u too...
          and something tells me that if Pac ends up walking away from this fight, that the now pretty much dormant "no african american fighters" debate will be alive and well again.....haha

Comment

• VERY true shane never tested positive for peds because there are agents that mask drugs from a urinalysis.he later admitted he was juicing

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              and something tells me that if Pac ends up walking away from this fight, that the now pretty much dormant "no african american fighters" debate will be alive and well again.....haha
              yeah.. and campbell aint going to fight asians too...

i hope when he does, he makes weight & wont quit in a fight...

or wont give his foe a free pass to knock him out..

Comment

• Originally posted by elliot0214 View Post
                all sports ahould embrace random testing with more stringent standars. And even though Im not a big fan od Floyd, I do respect his acomplishments and his position. Manny is not looking good by blatantly refusing the tests, joepardizing even the integrity of the sport and his legacy.
                LOW IQ boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyJones View Post
                  I don't see how people can point the finger at Mayweather & say he's being difficult. Pacquiao is clearly the on holding up this fight & I'm really starting to question whether he's been juicing up or not.

I honestly just believe he does not want to fight Mayweather wether he is juicing or not.

When Freddie was asked what they thought about a Mayweather fight he said he wanted it but he "just needed Manny to see what i see" as he put it. I think Manny saw Floy whoop Marquez and watched a few tapes and thought to himself...no thanks....i'll take Malignaggi or Foreman....

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Golden Boy admits Pacquiao took a blood test two weeks before he crippled Hatton - AND HE TESTED CLEAN.
                    The exam was done by his physician in L.A... By law HIS doctor can't publicize if he had HGH in his system or not. So how do YOU or ANYONE else know if he tested clean?

Comment

• GRUSTLER
                      Mark my words. Manny Pacquiao refusal to take the
                      random blood tests is going to hurt him and help Mayweather
                      I believe. People seem to forget that before Pac, Floyd made
                      himself a major player in the sport of Boxing literally by himself
                      and is a very smart business man aside from a talented
                      boxer/fighter. Pacquiao is a very exciting fighter who has
                      risen to the top by blowing away his competition in the ring
                      and now for him to refuse random blood tests and not make
                      this fight happen only to possibly fight Malignaggi or Foreman
                      is going to do damage to the Pacman and NO I'm not saying it
                      because I'm a fan of Mayweather and NO I'm not saying this to
                      discredited Manny or because I hate him because I don't. Bottomline, I see things for what they are and don't try to
                      deny the truth in no shape form or fashion. Manny is making
                      a big mistake not Mayweather business and image wise and that's my professional opinion not a personal one.
                      Golden Boy and Team Mayweather is going to ride this one for sure!
                      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 12-28-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X