No announcement yet.

Bad First Date. Need Some Support.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Alright. So first and foremost, I'd like to say that I'm pretty beta. Let's just get that out of the way.

A girl who I was texting / calling with for months trying to date, well, she pick another guy over me. That was last year. I must have made quite the impression on her cuz she reached out to me last week and told me she was setting me up with one of her friends. Great.

So we agree to meet for coffee and talk. I suggest we go play a round of mini golf, cuz who doesn't love mini golf? Come on its fu**ing mini golf, it kicks ass!

I think she's cute and everything and I thought I was doing a good job for a first date at least. Towards the end she just seemed uninterested I felt. Then when we got back she gave me a hug and said she had fun and we should meet again. I took that as a nice way of saying fu** off.

Questions, comments, concerns?
    Just get a Romanian prostitute man, they only care about your money and I'm sure there is a brothel in your neighbourhood

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you didnt get her drunk?
      She doesn't strike me as the type who would get drunk on a Monday afternoon, but even so, I couldn't slip any liquor in her coffee. She never left it unintended.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        You ****ed up by not playing golf hard enough trying to let her win didn't you? You shoulda buried her like any self conscious alpha would.. She probably just thought you were a beta with a 3 putt.
        Actually we didn't keep score.

Comment

I tried to impress her by telling her I go to a boxing gym. She couldn't be anymore turned off. Lol.

Comment

Coffee and talk?

That's what friends do.

Mini golf?

That's a junior high date.

She already made up her mind before she even meet you. And unless you're really really ridiculously good looking, nothing you could've done during the date would've changed her mind.

Comment

She doesn't strike me as the type who would get drunk on a Monday afternoon, but even so, I couldn't slip any liquor in her coffee. She never left it unintended.

is she hot?

if she is, time to dump the double dating and go on a real date

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                you didnt get her drunk?
                Literally mistake number one.

Comment

"she gave me a hug and said she had fun and we should meet again. I took that as a nice way of saying fu** off."

Exactly what from any of that made you think she was telling you to fuck off?

Comment

Did my beta crown just get stolen? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      "she gave me a hug and said she had fun and we should meet again. I took that as a nice way of saying fu** off."

Exactly what from any of that made you think she was telling you to fuck off?
                      ^this is just what I was thinking, maybe she just doesn't like mini-golf, it's only fun when you're drunk anyway. take her on a real date next time it sounds like she'd probably go out with you again.

Comment

Working...
                      X