Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach says he's been offered the Canelo fight for Pac, "I haven't said no yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach says he's been offered the Canelo fight for Pac, "I haven't said no yet"

Interesting video. He claims that he'd try to impose a hydration clause to limit how much weight Canelo can gain after the weigh in.

How can Roach be offered anything??? he is just a trainer and Manny is retired and just won an election

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      How can Roach be offered anything??? he is just a trainer and Manny is retired and just won an election
      I have no idea but that's what he said. Maybe he's been talking to Arum or whatever.

Comment

They can't keep trying to live off of Manny

Comment

Real talk from Freddy about Tapia though.. sad to hear.

Comment

He has probably been offered it the past,,, I highly doubt this is new info Freddie is dropping on us

Comment

Like it's down to him. Smh. Let the man retire in peace.

Comment

roach talks so much out his ass he forgets his role lmfao.

you have absolutely no say in any business, you just hold the mitts for manny at this point and collect your % at the end of the fight.

Canelo team did not send you SHIT lmfao so their aint shit for you to say anything to.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                  roach talks so much out his ass he forgets his role lmfao.

you have absolutely no say in any business, you just hold the mitts for manny at this point and collect your % at the end of the fight.

Canelo team did not send you SHIT lmfao so their aint shit for you to say anything to.
                  I could see Arum calling Roach and trying to convince him to persuade Manny back into the ring so they can all get another big pay day.

This is boxing. All kinds of backdoor stuff goes on.

Comment

I think when Roach says he's been "offered" a fight all he means is that people (interviewers, boxing people, maybe Arum in a casual conversation) just bring it up or suggest it once, like, "hey, what would you think about Pacquiao vs. Canelo?" Not a real legitimate contract offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X